I've been working in Tourism since 1993, right after graduating with a 3 years Tour & Travel Diploma.
In the first company I worked for, I dedicated myself for 10 years, and my latest position was Product Manager. I put together tours to several Islands as a package. Had lots of local contact in other islands. Also got a chance to Escort and Organize tours to the Eastern part of my Country (Flores, Sumba, Timor, Komodo) for many years.
I became friends with former customers, which then give me a chance to visit US. I've been to Colorado, New Mexico - Santa Fe and Seattle. As well as to Kuala Lumpur on a Business Trip.
My hobby is electronics, toys, gadgets. Many customers like me because what they need is mostly available. Some said I am a tech guy.
I also like volunteering, like when we had the tragedy in Bali in 2002.
Bali was recently awarded as the best destination by Trip Advisor. I am proud of it.
So here I am.
I will be very happy to show you around, what we have to offer, in a private flexible tour as you'd expect to experience.
A Recent Review of this guide
We had a wonderful day with Ketut and enjoyed the flexible itinerary. He was very knowledgeable and we appreciated learning more about Bali.
- Graduated from Politeknik Negeri Bali, Diploma III, Tours & Travel in 1993.
- Worked in Travel Business, 1993 - 2012
- Freelancing since 2010 as English speaking Tour Driver
- My car can fit up to 5 peoples comfortably. Please inquire for larger groups.
- I cannot pick you up from the port but I can meet you at the public pick up area of the cruise ramp and walk to the vehicle