I spent many unforgettable years working as tour guide in my homeland, since 2011. I have lots of patience in describing unique historical places, traditional events and customs of Bali, so you can always enjoy your valuable trip. Besides giving you planned activities and routes, my good quality of "local guide" including my own experience, knowledge about Balinese people, nature and culture will also give you an authentic experience of traveling in Bali.
I'm well organized that will make your experience feel seamless and effortless. I also have a good sense of humor, love to meet new people and love to share experience in an engaging and entertaining ways. I am open to unexpected challenges and changes. Several years living abroad (10 years in the States and 1 year in France) gives me personal benefit and wider experience in communicating with diverse personalities and backgrounds.
Language competency : Malay (fluent), Indonesian (fluent), American Sign Language (fluent), English (fluent)
- I am a licensed guide listed as a member of Indonesian Tourist Guide Association (ITGA).
- I have been working as a tour guide since 2011.
- I have a tourism and hospitality educational background and graduated from reputable Bali Tourism Institute.
- I had worked in a cruise ship for 8 years in Holland American Cruise Line.
- Having a good communication skill, several years living abroad (10 years in the States, few months in Canada, few months in Australia and 1 year in France)
- I gain tourism and hospitality experience from working in several hotel and theme park in Bali.
- Language competency : Malay (fluent), Indonesian (fluent), American Sign Language (fluent), English (fluent)