I spent many unforgettable years working as a tour guide in my homeland, since 2011. I have lots of patience in describing unique historical places, traditional events, and customs of Bali, so you can always enjoy your valuable trip. Besides giving you planned activities and routes, my good quality of "local guide" including my own experience, knowledge about Balinese people, nature and culture will also give you an authentic experience of traveling in Bali.
I'm well organized that will make your experience feel seamless and effortless. I also have a good sense of humor, love to meet new people and love to share experience in an engaging and entertaining way. I am open to unexpected challenges and changes. Several years living abroad (10 years in the States and 1 year in France) gives me personal benefit and wider experience in communicating with diverse personalities and backgrounds.
A Recent Review of this guide
Our visit to Bali was actually for a wedding. Our guide Mr. Kenny went out of his way to make the trip comfortable by making sure that our trip begins from the wedding venue! He took us to all the important temples explaining it's history. We even did a ritual at the Besakih Mother temple on the foothills of Mt. Agung, which gave us beautiful sense of Balinese culture and worship. Kenny was the best guide so far from all my travels and would highly recommend him as a tour guide if you are visiting Bali!
- I am a licensed guide listed as a member of Indonesian Tourist Guide Association (ITGA).
- I have been working as a tour guide since 2011.
- I have a tourism and hospitality educational background and graduated from reputable Bali Tourism Institute.
- I had worked in a cruise ship for 8 years in Holland American Cruise Line.
- Having a good communication skill, several years living abroad (10 years in the States, few months in Canada, few months in Australia and 1 year in France)
- I gain tourism and hospitality experience from working in several hotel and theme park in Bali.
- Language competency : Malay (fluent), Indonesian (fluent), American Sign Language (fluent), English (fluent)