Get to Know Balinese History (Bajra Sandhi - Kumbasari - Garuda Wisnu Kencana - Padang Padang Beach - Uluwatu - Jimbaran)
1) Bajra Sandhi is a monument to the struggles of the Balinese people throughout history. Get to know various incidents in the history of the Balinese from this museum. (**Close on public holiday**)
2) Kumbasari Traditional Market, situated in the city center with a huge variety of souvenirs and art items.
3) GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) is a cultural park inspired by Hindu mythology about the search for Amerta, a depiction of the god Wisnu riding the mythological Garuda creature.
4) Padang Padang Beach is one of Bali's most famous surf spots with a unique hollow rock entrance, golden sand and clear aqua waters.
5) Uluwatu - Kecak Dance, for sunset delights, Uluwatu temple is definitely one of the top places on the island to visit. It's one of six key temples believed to be Bali's spiritual pillar.
6) Jimbaran, one of the best beaches in Bali. The sand is fine and white, and the calm waters make it very suitable for swimming, children and adults alike. The sunset here is very beautiful and romantic.
- Pick up from your hotel (time can be adjusted)
- Bajra Sandhi Monument
- Kumbasari Traditional Market
- GWK (Garuda Wisnu Kencana) cultural park
- Padang Padang Beach
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Toyota Avanza 2015.
- 5 passenger seats
- Excellent air conditioning facility
If your group is more than 5 people, please send me a message, I will send you a customized tour with a specific date, itinerary, number of travelers and price.
Bigger car available upon request.
Hi Ace 2017
- 12 passenger seats
- Air conditioning
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
500000 IDR Indonesian Rupiahs - Approximately IDR 500000/person
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks