Ayutthaya And Bangkok Private Shore Excursion For 2 Days From Laem Chabang Port
My driver will meet you at the port and drive you to Ayutthaya in about 3, 5 hours time. Half way I will join you in the van and together we continue to the ancient capital city of Ayutthaya.
First we can visit the Bang pa In Summerpalace and see this beautiful palace. . then continue to visit a few ancient ruin temples like Chai wattanaram, wat Mahatat and some more. Then drive to Bangkok for your overnight stay at a hotel.
The 2nd day we will vist and explore many highlights in Bangkok city like the Grand Palace, wat Pho, make a boatride and walk along some local markets.
Both days are fully customizeable and we can discuss where to go on each day before by email or on spot.
After the second day your driver will bring you back to the port in time for you ship's departure.
These are the best places in Ayutthaya to visit:
_ Wat Chai Wattanaram.
- Wat Phra Si Sanphet.
- Wat Mahatat.
- Bang Pa In Summerpalace.
- Wat Yai Chai Mongkon.
- Wat Phanan Choeng and many more.
Here is a short list of amazing places for you to choose from in Bangkok:
- The Royal Grand Palace.
- Wat Phra Kaew and the Emerald Buddha statue.
- Wat Pho and the reclining Buddha and Thai massage school.
- Wat Arun the temple of Dawn.
- Golden Mount and amazing views over town.
- Mahanakorn skywalk.
- Chinatown markets and backstreet life.
- Chachuchak weekend market (only Saturday's and Sunday's)
- Jim Thompson House.
- The Flower Market at Pak Klong Talad.
- Make a wonderful longtail boatride through the small canals of the city.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port
Duration: 2 days
The drive from the port to Ayutthaya is around 3,5 hours one way.
The drive back from bangkok to the port is around 2,5 hours.
The tour is for around 9 hours per day inclsuive of transfers.
- By private van with driver, airconditioning.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 THB - On average per person per day but it depends on the places you wish to see and visit.
Not inclusive of your hotel.
- Personal Expenses
- No restrictions as a tour guide.