Private Tour in Corinth Canal, Corinth, Mycenae and Nafplion (9 Hours)
This tour starts from Athens, leaving early morning and heading towards the magnificent structure of the Corinth Canal, in Peloponnese. This is a great spot for photos. After Isthmos we will head to the Ancient Corinth, a very famous port in ancient Greece. There you can visit both Greek and Roman structures. Next, we will head to Mycenae, where you can check out the Royal Tombs, the cyclopian walls, and the Lion Gate. We will then go to Nafplion. Here you can see castle of the city, Palamidi, and Mpourtzi! Also prepare to taste the famous Greek cuisine in this area. It's a wonderful seaside city with older architecture and local shops. After lunch and exploring the city it will be time to head back to Athens.
Our tour will start from your accommodation or the cruise ship port in Athens and we will drive to the various locations, passing through the scenic countryside:
- Corinth Canal, a marvelous construction to connect the two sides of sea through land
- Ancient Corinth, a beautiful village with a great site to visit and walk through
- Mycenae, the kingdom of King Agamemnon
- Nafplion, one of the most beautiful coastal cities that was the first capital of Greece
- We will stop to see the most important highlights such as the museum in Ancient Corinth, the Acrocorinth castle and Treasury at Mycenae.
We will visit another coastal village Tolo where you will have the opportunity to be to taste the famous Greek cuisine, with seafood or meat choices.
Then, we will return to Athens.
* Keep in mind that we are never in a hurry and always ready to change the itinerary according to your needs.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 9 hours
9-seat luxurus Mercedes minivan with panoramic view 2015 model,a/c and non smoking policy,historical videos available,1 free botlle of water pp
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 euro - per person for lunch and ticket for the sightseeings
I am a guider-driver ,not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of the historical monuments.
Although for every single tour historical videos are available through a monitor in my mercedes minivan.