Visit Pompei and Ercolano ruins and climb up the Volcano Vesuvius
Spend a day surrounded by most interesting parts of the local history and suggestive ruins visiting the archaeological sites of the buried towns Pompeii and Herculaneum and climbing up the awesome volcano that caused their destruction more than 2000 years ago, from where you can have a clear view of Napoli, Sorrento and Capri and enjoy the experience of having lunch in a restaurant on the Volcano Vesuvius.
If you want to explore in a more detailed way the archeological areas, I can help you to find a trusted personal autorized guide, who will meet just outside the entrance of ruins.
Along the road are planned stops for pictures in the best sights.
These places shows a piece of past from a very fascinating historical period and it can't be missed!
This tour is available from cruise ships, ports and hotel of Sorrento, Naples, Salerno, Positano, Amalfi.
- Starting from hotel or cruise port, the first stop is in Pompei for a walking tour of about 2 hours with a guide or without as you prefer.
- After the visit of the archaeological area, the tour will continue on the Volcano, in the suggestive beauty of the National park of the Mount Vesuvius.
- Last place to visit is Herculaneum
- Please note that the itinerary is flexible and we can change the order of the places to visit and the duration.
- The tour will end at the hotel or cruise port.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel lobby.
In case of shore excursion you will find me inside the port at the cruise ship arrival area holding a personalized bord with your name.
End location: Hotel lobby.
In case of shore excursion, inside the port at the cruise ship arrival area.
Duration: 9 hours
The tour is planned including the ordinary traffic. In case of shore excursion the tour will fit in your criuse ship schedule.
Luxury and modern Mercedes vehicle, up to 7 passengers, in perfect contitions, ever clean and equipped for children of any age, with all the comforts like air conditioned, mini fridge and wi-fi.
Luxury Mercedes vehicle, english speaking driver, highway tolls, parking, fuel, taxes.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 Euro - Pompeii ruins entrance fee is 13,00 euro per person
- Autorized guide for walking tour of 2 hours in the archaeological area of Pompeii is between 120,00 and 150,00 euro (it means in total for the group and not per person)
Entrance fees, guide inside archaeological area, lunch.
I will not be able to guide you inside of the museums and archaeological sites but I can help you to find a trusted guide on the spot.