Discover the best of these iconic Flemish cities
Antwerp, one of the biggest ports in Europe and the international center of diamond trade, has so much to offer.
By car we discover some architectural pearls like the new port authority building by Zaha Hadid and spectacular art nouveau houses in the Zurenborg quarter. The city center has many beautiful guild houses and baroque buildings. In Flanders this town is called litterally 'cookie town': I promise you will find out why.
After lunch we make the transfer to Ghent. This town was declared one of the 10 hidden gems by a famous travel site. It stayed under the radar of mass tourism but is stunningly beautiful. We take a stroll and stumble upon the most beautiful street of Belgium, take a boat trip and fall in love with the most beautiful Ghent Altarpiece by Van Eyck: Adam and Eve will never be the same.
After Ghent we take the private transportation back to cruise ship.
I can customize this tour according to your request
The tour starts at the pick-up point for your cruise ship at Antwerp Port
- pick up at cruise ship drop off (or another point according to your wishes)
- drive alongside beautiful spots and transfer to city center of Antwerp
- visit of Antwerp, Belgium's biggest port and a metropolis on a human scale
- transfer to Ghent (30 minute drive)
- discovering the most beautiful street of Flanders
- Fall in love with Flemish Art
- taking a boat tour
- wrap up the tour and transfer back to Antwerp cruise ship drop off point
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 7 hours
(in case of larger groups i can arrange a larger vehicle with driver)
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
- Admission Tickets
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 EURO - for lunch, coffee break, souvenirs
- Personal Expenses
- Food, Drinks, Snacks