Capture amazing sunrise over Angkor Wat followed by all the must-visit temples
Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour is a private day tour which allows you to travel to temples of Angkor exploring all must-see ancient temples in a day starting at dawn, including Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, Bayon, and Ta Prohm.
Every tour I guide is different from most of the tours arranged by tour companies. You will walk through local villages and some jungles to discover temples.
Some tourists want to see as many temples as possible but some tourists want to explore temples and see the lives of local people in the country at the same time. Please discuss with me upon meeting on spot. I promise to guide you to all the must see temples and away from big crowd.
- Angkor Wat: the largest religious monument in the world
- Angkor Thom: the last prosperous capital city in the Great Khmer Empire (802AD-1431AD)
- Bayon temple: the stone faced towels temple built by the greatest King in the Khmer history
- Ta Prohm temple or Tomb Raider temple: the overgrown jungle temple made famous by Movie Tomb Raider.
Tour starts at 05:00, and finishes at 14:00
- Early morning, view sunrise at Angkor Wat and take an extensive visit of the 12th century Angkor Wat temple and continue to the south gate of Angkor Thom, the Bayon, Baphoun and Terrace of Elephant.
- Late morning, travel through victory gate of Angkor Thom to Ta Prohm temple and return to the hotel after exploring Banteay Kdei temple (optional).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Hotel's lobby
End location: Hotel/airport
Duration: 7 hours 30 min.
Private English speaking guide
Tours by private air-conditioned vehicle
Cold hand towels
Cold drinking water
Estimated Local Cash Needed
60 USD - Temple pass
Temple Pass - 37 USD/pax
I have no restrictions as a licensed tourist guide
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Lao met me at my hotel at 5am for the Angkor Wat Sunrise Tour. It was crowded but a beautiful site. He then took me to other temples and told me the stories and history behind many of the murals and architecture. I highly recommend him as he speaks great English and has good knowledge behind him as well as being super friendly.