City Center Walking Tour
Amsterdam, a vibrant modern city which a rich and glorious past.
This wonderful European capital attracts millions of tourists from every corner of the world, who come to witness first hand the beauties of this unique place.
It has always been an important seaport, in the 17th Century, ships would sail into Amsterdam's harbour carrying goods and riches from all corners of the world.
The city's cruise ship terminal is conveniently located very close to the city centre and Amsterdam's main attractions.
Come and join me if you wish to enjoy the wonders of Amsterdam without having to worry about taking transportation.
- The tour will start with a pick-up at Amsterdam's Cruise ship terminal.
- Central District - This is the city's oldest district, which developed between the 13th and 16th centuries. Here one can admire several important sights such as the Royal Palace, Amsterdam's two medieval churches, Amsterdam's two oldest houses and much more. . .
- Canal Belt - probably the city's most famous icon: these three rings of elegant canals were built for the rich families in the 17th century when Amsterdam's wealth was at its peak.
- Back to the Cruise Ship Terminal.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Amsterdam Cruise Ship Terminal, please let me know if you will be traveling on an ocean cruise ship or on a river cruise, as they have different docking locations.
End location: The tour will end at the cruise ship terminal, however a different end location can be decided upon request.
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
The tour may be extended based on personal requests.
A private vehicle from the cruise ship terminal to the city centre and to go back to the port.
- Extensive explanations of the city's sights.
- Pick-up and drop-off service with a private vehicle and driver
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 Euro - you might want to carry some small amounts of cash in case you wish to buy some food, drinks or souvenirs.
Personal expenses such as food/drinks or souvenirs.