I have more than 15 years of experience in the Netherlands and particularly Amsterdam.
I very much enjoy my work and I am willing to share my knowledge of the city in which I live and work with you, there is never a dull moment and always lots of entertainment.
My main aim is to make your visits to Amsterdam and the surroundings truly remarkable and unforgettable.
Should you have personal wishes, I am always willing to accommodate them and adjust existing tours to your individual tastes. You can rely on me to arrange various kinds of tours for you, from lightly entertaining to more specifically targeted themes.
I own a Mitsubishi Grandis minivan which I use for transportation when I offer tours by car. Should you require a more luxurious vehicle for you tour, this can easily be arranged.
A Recent Review of this guide
Ravil picked us up promptly in his nice clean car and we headed on a custom tour of Rotterdam which was epic. His knowledge of architectural detail was very crisp as he had not only studied but had recently guided a group of architects and was able to share wonderful back stories of the buildings we were seeing. We walked almost 10 miles had a wonderful lunch . We then toured working Windmills, then he dropped us back at our suite after pointing out shopping/dining recommendations. Highly recommend!!!
• I have more than 15 years of experience as a guide in the Netherlands;
• I am officially registered with the local Chamber of Commerce;
• I have attended various seminars on the history of art in the 'Vrije Académie';
• I have a professional driving licence;
- My car can accommodate up to 6 persons without luggage. For larger groups please let me know in advance.