Adventure / Active, Day Trip / Out of Town, Local Experience, Shore Excursion
Kid Friendly: Yes. Ultimate kids experience. Please inquire the number & age of kids in advance.
please use foldable chair
Maximum travelers: 7
Greek (fluent), Dutch (basic), English (fluent)
National Geographic most colourful place
Nearly 2500 acres of colourful fields make this one of the world's most beautiful flower fields.
Spring in Holland is marked by flowers and flower bulbs. Even though these fields boasts Holland's most colourful tulip route, is still off the beaten track route! That's Noordoostpolder!
Every year in spring, there is a spectacular 'Flower-bulb route' encompassing nearly 2500 acres of flowering fields. The route has become the longest and most colourful route in Holland and according to National Geographic, one of the world's best bulb routes! We will also enter a field to take unique pictures and the highlight: We can plug our own flowers from a spectacular field garden!
Then, lunch with unique character, at the old fisherman's town Urk and splendid views over the Ijselmeer. Just before our return back to Amsterdam, we will shortly explore the island Schokland, a UNESCO World Heritage site! The tour is accommodated with a comfortable and private car.
- pick up at preferred location
- drive approximately one hour towards the Flower fields
- Explore the fields - optional with bike -
- Get to special fields to take pictures
- Plug-your-own-flowers field
- Drive to the Urk fish village, for lunch
- Visit a near by island, an Unesco Heritage site
- Return to Amsterdam at preferred location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Preferred location by guest
End location: Back to preferred location
Duration: 6 hours
I will drive you with a comfortable, clean and new car, fits up to 7 people.
- Private & experienced tour guide
- Unique customised tour set to your needs
- Fully adjustable timetable, please inquiry
- Transportation w/ comfortable & luxury car
- Pick up and return to preferred location
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euros - - lunch
- Lunch & drink costs - please pay accordingly
- bike rentals, optional
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).