My main interest is to give you a wider view of Holland than that of only tulips, clogs and cheese.
As an independent guide, I do not come with any kind of 'must-see' plan.
Of course, it is important to have knowledge about the culture, the museums and history, but I prefer to show my visitors how the Dutch live.
The nicest comment I ever had about my tours was that it felt like having a friend taking you sightseeing.
My tours have been awarded with a 'Certificate of Excellence'.
- Academy of visual arts, St Joost, Breda, Netherlands
Master's Degree, Visual and Performing Arts
- Hochschule der Künste HdK Berlin
Fachbereich 4 Visuelle Kommunikation
- Photographer at Shell Research Amsterdam.
- DTP for advertising agencies and Reed Elsevier.
- Tourist Guide Lovers Canal Cruise Company
- Tour Guide Driver Great Amsterdam Excursions Company
- Tour Guide Driver Holland Private Tours
Languages: English, German, Spanish
Special interest: Poetry and flowers. Amsterdam, Paris and Berlin. Efsix sailing. Life in the golden age of Holland. Volunteering as sailing instructor for people with disabilities.
(resume from LinkedInn profile)
- Guide and driver since 2002.
- Master's Degree, Academy of visual arts, St Joost, Breda, NL
- Masterclasses at Hochschule der Künste HdK Berlin, Visuelle Kommunikation.