Unesco World Heritage site with best chefs' menu
Explore with me this authentic part of Amsterdam on this special tour, tasting along what best chefs' offer! Most amazing patisserie of Amsterdam, exceptional canal views and surprising 4-course gastronomic menu, escorted by delicious wine, from an exceptional cellar!
The Canal District is a beautiful city part, that illustrates exceptional hydraulic and urban planning on a large scale, making Amsterdam in Golden Ages, an international model for city planning!
The gabled facades and charming architecture, are the witness to the city's enrichment through maritime trade. A multi cultural city dating back progressive development of humanistic and tolerant culture.
Welcome to my Amsterdam, with a Best chefs' delightful tour!
*Adjusted to any food diet.
- Meeting at preferred location
- Walk the Historic Canal District / Unesco Heritage
- Taste Best Patisserie in town with a drink
- Walk the 9 streets and admire the oldest canal district
- Historical Gastronomique Tester 4 course menu + wines - full lunch
- Digestive walk on charming historical houses & antique district
- Return to preferred location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet you at your Hotel, Cruise Terminal, or preferred location
ex. Airport - additional cost
End location: Back to your preferred location with private taxi (ex. Airport)
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
weather conditions, like heavy rain - may prolong tour duration
- Walking Tour
- Private taxi for pick-up & return
- Experienced Culinary Local guide
- All food and drink tastings
- Private and authentic tour
- Pick-up & Return / ex.Airport -upon request
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - personal expenses
- personal expenses
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).