Unesco World Heritage site with best chefs' menu
Explore with me this authentic part of Amsterdam on this special tour, tasting along what best chefs' offer! Most amazing patisserie of Amsterdam, exceptional canal views and surprising 4-course gastronomic menu, escorted by delicious wine, from an exceptional cellar!
The Canal District is a beautiful city part, that illustrates exceptional hydraulic and urban planning on a large scale, making Amsterdam in Golden Ages, an international model for city planning!
The gabled facades and charming architecture, are the witness to the city's enrichment through maritime trade. A multi cultural city dating back progressive development of humanistic and tolerant culture.
Welcome to my Amsterdam, with a Best chefs' delightful tour!
*Adjusted to any food diet.
- Meeting at preferred location
- Walk the Historic Canal District / Unesco Heritage
- Taste Best Patisserie in town with a drink
- Walk the 9 streets and admire the oldest canal district
- Historical Gastronomique Tester 4 course menu + wines - full lunch
- Digestive walk on charming historical houses & antique district
- Return to preferred location
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
weather conditions, like heavy rain - may prolong tour duration
- Walking Tour
- Private taxi for pick-up & return
Estimated Local Cash Needed
20 euro - personal expenses
- Licensed to guide only the Van Gogh museum; Other museums have their own guides & audio tours.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Dina was a great host. My wife and I learnt a lot about Amsterdam and tasted some lovely food and wine along the way. Highly recommended.