Shore Excursion, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, City
Kid Friendly: Yes. Kids are more than welcome!
+7 years of age
0 - 6 y.o. preferably with a stroll, makes walking easy
Foldable chair. You must be able to get in/out of a car
Maximum travelers: 5
Greek (fluent), Dutch (basic), English (fluent)
Lunch or dinner savvy walking food tour, off the beaten track!
Food lovers best-highlighted walking tour, offering a private 4-hour indulgent into the best culinary spots of Amsterdam. This walking tour combines Amsterdam's Golden Age history and architecture, with its amazing food scene.
Sample the best fish street food, enjoy a wonderful appetizer at historical setting and taste delicious signature dishes and famous lobster sausage! Wander through an authentic and picturesque part of Amsterdam harbour.
Explore the stories of Dutch trade and walk through the most unspoiled part of Amsterdam . Soak up the atmosphere of historic evolutionary aroma's and authentic warehouses architecture; Experience a culinary adventure at this chic, yet casual neighborhood, with wooden footbridges and 17th-century buildings; breathing the Dutch trade's history of spices, cacao, coffee and smoked fish.
Welcome to my Amsterdam!
- Meeting point at Cruise Passengers Terminal or your Hotel
- Taste of the best Dutch street food - Fish
- Wonder around a historical but hidden neighbourhood
- Taste of a chic appetiser
- Walk around for some scenic views & port history
- Taste of an elegant menu at a cozy restaurant
- Returned to your preferred location
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at Cruise ship Passengers Terminal or at your Hotel, within the historical centre.
End location: Back to Passengers Terminal (Cruise ship)
or to your Hotel.
Additional you can choose a different end location, within the city. Possible extra costs
Duration: 4 hours
- Private car pick up and drop off.
- AirCo, modern, clean and friendly transport
- max 5 ppl
- Walking tour
- Private tour guide for four hours
- Personalised & Authentic tour
- All food tastings
- Grande lunch or light dinner
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euro - for drinks; depending on what and how much you like to drink.
Please pay at every restaurant.
- All beverages
- souvenirs or other pursues
- Museums: I don't guide inside. There is audio guides & tour guides for you.
- Keukenhof: I'll explain the gardens map and all around growing tulips. Enjoy the gardens at your own pace, without me (garden guides available).