Delhi, Jaipur and Agra Private tour
The golden triangle tour is a quintessential introduction to the rich culture, tradition and history of India, especially for the first time travelers. The holiday package consists a tour to major destinations of India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The golden triangle tour is no doubt one of the popular tourist circuits in India that offers a wonderful opportunity to marvel the grandeur, glory and vibrant culture. Moreover, I will help you in planning a perfect tour itinerary that will leave you mesmerized with pleasurable memories for lifetime.
* Be captivated by New Delhi's melting pot of culture & history!
* Enjoy a sunrise/sunset visit to the breathtaking beautiful Taj Mahal and Agra fort!
* Experience mesmerizing views of Jaipur's Amber fort, observatory and city palace.
* I can also Guide you north and west India on an additional charges.
Day 1 (Delhi)
Sightseeing in Delhi
Delhi, the Empress of Indian cities has a fascinating history and stimulating present. Delhi has been the seat of power of a number of dynasties - the Rajputs, the Afghans, the Turks and the Mughals who continued their imperial line until the British.
After breakfast I will meet you in hotel lobby at 9am, we will visit Qutub Minar, India gate, president house, parliament, Old Delhi (Jama Mosque and old market Chandni Chawk).
Overnight in Delhi
Day 2 (Delhi-Agra)
After early breakfast checkout and drive to Agra (approx 4 hours drive)
we will visit Agra fort this day
Overnight in Agra
Day 3 (Agra-Jaipur)
After breakfast checkout and drive to Jaipur en route visiting the abandoned red sandstone city of Fatehpur Sikri (approx 5 hour drive)
Overnight in Jaipur
Day 4 Sightseeing in Jaipur
Amber fort, City palace and Jantar Mantar
Night in Jaipur
Day 5 (Jaipur to Delhi)
After early breakfast checkout and drive to Delhi (approx 5 hours drive)
Drop to hotel or airport
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby or we may discuss it accordingly or the place chosen by you (within Delhi).
End location: Airport/ railway station/hotel lobby or we may discuss it accordingly or the place chosen by you (within Delhi).
Duration: 5 days
Variables that might affect the duration like weather, traffic, delay in train, timings of the monuments, season (winter fog, summer or rainy) or any emergency.
Chauffeured air-conditioned car (TOYOTA INNOVA) for the entire tour. Please note that if booking for more than 4 people, an air-conditioned mini-van (e.g. Tempo-Traveller) will be used on extra charges.
* Government approved licensed guide service, authorised from ministry of tourism India, to accompany the foreign guests anywhere in India.
* Tourist permit car for full day sightseeing of city.
* Toll tax
* State tax
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 INR - Per person for food and drinks, accommodation, shopping, monuments fee and personal expenses.
* Tickets/entrance fee of monument.
* lunch/dinner/drinks etc.
* Shopping, personal expenses.
* Extra activities like- elephant ride and a professional photographer.
* If pickup and drop are part of tour, location should be within the city (distance can be 10Km. from main city, if pickup and drop are more than 10km. area you pay additional cost.
* Your tour guide is not permitted to drive car.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Monika was wonderful, we can't say enough good things about her and the tour. She was very accommodating; making changes to our itinerary as we requested. She arranged several activities beyond the scope of our "official" tour - special meals and outings. She took us to behind-the-scenes localities, and provided in-depth history and stories. Our driver Shiva was also very dependable and safe, and again went above and beyond. Overall, our visit to India was perfect, in large part due to Monika.