you will visit the best of the Amalfi coast and take a ferry back to Naples from Sorrento
The towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello are three of the most beautiful in the south of Italy and have gained worldwide fame for their charm. An excursion to this area is a perfect choice for anyone who wishes to have a real taste of the southern Italian landscape.
In taking this private full day excursion to explore the Amalfi Coast you will have the option to spend as little or as much time as possible in the picturesque towns of Positano, Amalfi and Ravello as well as experiencing the full AMALFI DRIVE.
From Naples we will drive to Ravello and then to Amalfi and Positano. Free time in Sorrento before you will take a ferry from the port of Sorrento at 4, 25 pm who will arrive in Naples port, close to the cruise terminal at 5. 15 pm.
Plenty of photo opportunities along the famous Amalfi coast drive
* Magnificent gardens of Villa Rufolo in Ravello.
* St. Andrews Cathedral in Amalfi Town
* (Optional) Lunch in a typical Italian Restaurant
* Stroll the beautiful pedestrianised lanes of Positano, offering delightful shopping.
* Free time in Sorrento
* Historical lanes of Sorrento, lined with shops selling local souvenirs, giant lemons
* Enjoy a spectacular 360° view of the bay of Naples from the public gardens
* Enjoy the bay of Naples from the Ferry
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Naples
End location: Sorrento port
Duration: 8 hours
Luxury full air condition veichle (van)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
21 euro - Hydrofolil fro Sorrento to Naples will cost 12 Euro per person (you can also pay by credit card). 6 euro the Villa Rufolo Gardens and about 3 Euro in case you want visit the Cloister of the Dome in Amalfi
I am licensed "commercial driver/guide". I cannot do a guided tour of Archeological or historical sites like Pompeii, museums etc as "local city guides" do.
But I am happy with telling stories and legends along the way.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Angelo was a terrific tour guide! We highly recommend him. We saw so much in one day. Thank you!