A great tour around the wonders of the Amalfi Coast (with private transportation)
This tour is aimed to spotlight important towns of the Amalfi Coast where is preserved a peculiar cultural identity and are still in existence fascinating ancient traditions.
The port of Cetara hosts one of the most important fishing fleets in Italy, and here the fish is treated like nowhere else in the world. Minori is a town in which are the ruins of a well-preserved Roman Villa. The picturesque Atrani because of the beauty of its alleys, gardens, little squares, the characteristic "scalinatelle" (stairs) and for its overall atmosphere, has been used as a set for many films.
- Pick up at the travellers accommodation or at the cruise port
- Transfer to Cetara and during the trip marvelous panoramic views of Vietri sul Mare and Salerno;
- Visit the farmer of an amazing Lemon orchard where some of the trees are about 100 years old
- stop in an anchovies oil factory, to see how carefully from centuries the locals preserve the fish with the salt;
- Stop for a lunch in a typical restaurant, where are in use only fresh genuine products of the Amalfi Coast (this stop is optional)
- Visit the well preserved Roman Villa in Minori, and taste a dessert flavored with lemons in one of the Italian best patisseries.
- Visit the enchanted Atrani and its Cathedral;
- Transfer back to the accommodation (or any other location to be agreed with the customers), and during the travel panoramic views of the Amalfi Coast from Agerola or Positano if traffic permits.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Port of Naples or any other location to be agreed with the customers
End location: Port of Naples or any other location to be agreed with the customers
Duration: 7 hours
Transportation with a Mercedes and a professional driver including pick up, drop off, all taxes, gas and parking expenses
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 euros - meals, not obliged to stop
prices per person
Please enquire for any tour before booking a tour because I am not always available for tours