"a walk through nature, history and self-sufficient societies"
With this activity, which will be done near the South Face of the Sierra Nevada, in the beautiful region of the Alpujarras, you will be able to enjoy your passion for hiking along with the discovery of a past rich in history and tradition.
I will select the perfect itinerary for you adapted to your needs and will traverse the natural park of the Sierra Nevada mountainous range.
Additionally you will cross through white villages with only a few hundred inhabitants that have conserved their urban structure since the Middle Ages. We will be in a region that is known for its geographical isolation, gastronomic traditions based on self-sufficiency (farming, crops, curing of illnesses etc. ) and a way of life that is rich in tradition and history. This will be the main purpose of our journey.
9. 00 Morning pick up at your hotel Private driver, luxury car and guide.
10. 30 Arrival in Pampaneira to start our hiking to Bubion and Capileira (3 hours hike)
13. 30 Lunch in a local restaurant
14. 30 Transfer to "El Chorreón", picturesque natural spot.
16. 30 Transfer back to Hotel
18. 00 Arrival in hotel.
TOTAL DURATION OF THIS TOUR 8 HOURS
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Lobby of your hotel or any other location in Granada
End location: Lobby of your hotel or any other location in Granada
Duration: 8 hours
Private car and driver maximun capacity 6 people plus me
- 8 Hours service of private luxury car with driver
- 8 Hours service of private guide
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 euros - Meals in a handpicked local restaurant.
I can arrange car and driver for visitors using only fully licensed vehicles.
I am a fully licensed guide for all the monuments.