Gourmet and must visit emblematic spots. Walking & hop in hop off tour. Also up to 25 people.
…Since I have lived as student for 4 years in Madrid 20 years ago, and also, after I moved back for EEUU I worked in Madrid.
My knowledge of the city was like the person who goes in with open eyes ready to discover. And my local friends did the rest to make me love the city back in 1989.
Currently, my in law family lives in Madrid, so I go very often to Madrid, and Madrid is as my "kind of city".
Madrid is known as a cosmopolitan place that warms and welcome everyone who like to go to live or visit. Actually, you will find few local people. If you ask a "local", you will find that many of the families were immigrants to the Capital, and that is why it belongs to whoever loves the city.
I am so grateful to "Madrid" because you can feel its warmth in every corner. This is well know in Spain.
This tour will make you know Madrid, its corners and all its highlights, and hopefully, will count to you as one of your favorites "kind of cities".
- The tour is design to be done in ONE DAY (taking the morning AVE speed train ( extra cost) (takes 2 - 2:30 hrs. one way ) and be back same day, taking the train back at 20:00.
- Also TWO DAYS our and round trip + staying overnight.
1- Circuit: leaving Atocha towards Bernabéu Futbol Stadium:
- Paseo del Prado - Cibeles - Plaza de Colón - Correos building
- Puerta de Castilla ( Down town High scrapers)
2- Return south to Bullring "Plaza de Las Ventas" (optional: 25 min stop for pictures taking)
- Calle Alcalá, Puerta de Alcalá, Gran vía and Plaza de España ( 30 min Picture taking)
- Templo de Debob ( free visit 45-1 hr)
- Palacio Real ( 10 min drive) ( Visit 1. 30-2 hrs
- Calle Mayor
- Stopping in Mercado San Miguel for lunch + Walking tour visiting: Puerta del Sol + Plaza Mayor * shopping time ( 3 hrs)
3- TWO OPTIONS: Bus to Congress & Prado Museum ( Optional private visit OR Retiro Park nice promenade (1:30-2 hrs)
Museo del Prado or Thissen Bornemiza PRIVATE TOUR
ALSO All CUSTOMIZED TOURS
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: ALicante. You hotel or spot.
End location: Same place in Alicante or you can stay in MAdrid if you like to stay longer and I will come back alone to Alicante.
Duration: 10 hours
AVE to MAdrid round trip
Car rental in MAdrid
Being with you all day. Round trip. Or spending the two days tour as explained in the itinerary.
However, f you like to stay in MAdrid a third day I will comeback to Alicante, although I will give you tips to continue your Madrid visit o sourrandings towns & cities. ( Please ask if you need some others tours arrange with me around Madrid sourrandings)
Helping you with boarding the train, bags, always be with you. Round trip. No option to feel alone, or lost or suffer delays. I will manage all events. Also if you have special needs.
Taking you to your hotel if you like to stay one night.
Alternating the tour as a walking tour and by car tour depending on necesities of the area or different areas.
Every detailed will be solved by me. You just relax and enjoy the trip.
My services as a guide to taverns, Monumental Distric Madrid, special streets, palaces, plazas, Caves, etc.
Some tapas and apperitives up to 2 places..
Estimated Local Cash Needed
70 euros - Since you spend one or two whole days in MAdrid allow you to spend 15- 20-40 Eur for each different meals during the day.
- AVE (Travelling with Speed train to Alicante - Madrid AVE round trip which takes 2 to 2.30 hrs one way to get to Madrid).
- Rent a car in Madrid/ Metro is a flexible and low cost option to me as well.
- Vanette up to 8 people
- Minibus up to 25 people with professional driver
- Tapas or lunch on the way to Madrid.
- Hotel or Hostal in Madrid
- Breakfats, Lunch or Dinner.
- Souvenirs, gourmet shooping, etc.
- Gas for Madrid trips.
- Price for a private Flamenco show, or regular show in the evening.
- I could provide an Audi 4 or rent a service.