A perfectly matching day at the winnery and beautiful beach town Altea. (option Calpe)
I will guide you to one of the best areas. grape and wines. And this is only speaking of red wines. . A perfect aperitif of cheese and ham for
Then your choice to meet some nice villages. Calpe, Or visit Altea la Belle. Or both. A white lovely town to go for lunch/dinner after a nice walk with outstanding vies of the Mediterranean Sea.
Check the itinerary for some more details…
Optioal Stop to for lunch in a restaurant and/or then a walk in a nice lovely village. 1 hour or hour and a half probably.
& come back to Alicante around 5:30. I am flexible and customized to boat schedule
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Harbour or Hotel
End location: Harbour or hotel
Duration: 5 hours 30 min.
The tour in the winery takes 1.30 h.( a small parterre and wine tasting is included in the time).
Round trip is around 2 hours.
Then the rest of the time is walking probably to a nice village if you have time, and lunch...I like to be flexible so please you consider if you have enough time so we don't need to hurry, or please tell me if you need to hurry and then we watch detailed the timetable.
- Audi 4 2.0 for up to 3 people.
- Car up to 3 people.
( no winery)
- Private tour to nice village by the sea.
- Choosing a special restaurant for you or tapas bar with several stops if you like.
- Icecreams or coffee at nice views cafeteria.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 eur - Probably lunch can be 10- 30 €. Or less if we just have a drink and some tapas. That depends on your budget.
- Winery entrance: 1 hour and a half. 20 eur to be paid when we arrive. Includes appetizers
- Vannette rental after 4 people.Minibus from 8-22 people.
- That includes visiting , aperitif and tasting the best wines in the province.
- All meals & drinks you decide during the day:
Luch, tapas, wines if not offered in the winery tour, dinner if you like to stay for dinner, ice creams in the afternoon…
- I could provide an Audi 4 or rent a service.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Carolina was very professional,punctual, knowledgeable and friendly.We recommend her highly