A perfectly matching day at the visits and beautiful white town Altea. (option Calpe)( all depending on timing)
I will guide you to one of the best areas, grape and wines. And this is only speaking of red wines . A perfect aperitif of cheese.
If you like we would arrange a visit to a chocolate factory museum, depending on your schedule.
Then your choice to meet some nice villages as a visit to Altea la Belle. A white lovely town to go for lunch/dinner after a nice walk with outstanding vies of the Mediterranean Sea.
Check the itinerary for some more details…
- 10. 30 picking up
- 12:00 Winery ( 12. 00 are the regular visits )
- 13. 30 ends visit
- 13. 45- 15. 30 visit Altea. . . maybe some tapas. . .
- 15. 30-16. 00- drive to a chocolate factory
- 16. 00 visit
- 16. 45 ends visit.
- 17. 15 or 17. 30 return to ALicante-
Optioal Stop to for lunch in a restaurant and/or then a walk in a nice lovely village. 1 hour or hour and a half probably.
& come back to Alicante around 5:30.
All this itineray is flexible, and can be customized to boat schedule
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Harbour or Hotel
End location: Harbour or hotel
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
The tour in the winery takes 1.30 h.( a small parterre and wine tasting is included in the time).
Round trip is around 2 hours.
Then the rest of the time is walking probably to a nice village if you have time, and lunch...I like to be flexible so please you consider if you have enough time so we don't need to hurry, or please tell me if you need to hurry and then we watch detailed the timetable.
- Audi 4 2.0 for up to 3 people.
- Car up to 4 people.
- Private tour to nice village by the sea.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
10 eur - Probably lunch can be 10- 30 €. Or less if we just have a drink and some tapas. That depends on your budget.
- Vannette rental after 4 people. Minibus from 8-22 people.
- That includes visiting , aperitif and tasting the best wines in the province.
- All meals & drinks you decide during the day:
Luch, tapas, wines if not offered in the winery tour, dinner if you like to stay for dinner, ice creams in the afternoon…
- I could provide an Audi 4 or rent a service.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Carolina was very professional,punctual, knowledgeable and friendly.We recommend her highly