Enjoy the Albufera Natural Park with a ride boat and taste a local paella
Marvel at this unique bird-land and wetland area.
The Albufera Natural Park it's a traditional Valencian area where to explore a different environment out of the crowd in the big city.
We will start visiting "El Palmar" village we will discover the traditional houses called "barraca Valenciana" where the farmers and locals lived in the past. We will also take a special boat inside the Albufera Lake for exploring the different birds, local fish and wonderful views.
Continue with your local and expert guide to a local restaurante where to enjoy a Paella experience (not included). There you will learn the different steps to cook a real "Valencian paella", the ingredients and the process you should follow.
Enjoy! Taste and discover one of the most importants Spanish dish in our Mediterranean diet!
- Meeting point at Acciona Transmediterranea Terminal (check with your cruise line other terminals)
- Panoramic drive to Albufera Natural Park
- Birds observatory photo stop
- Boat trip at the lake (WC available)
- El Palmar rice paddies visit
- Paella cooking experience lunch time (WC available)
- Panoramic drive back to the port
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Acciona Transmediterranea Terminal
End location: At the same point picked up
Duration: 4 hours
For this tour it's included a luxury a/c car or mini-van for 6 people, if you are a bigger group ask us.
- 4h local driver-guide
- 4h private transport with mini-van up to 6 people
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 Euros - - Boat trip + paella cooking experience lunch
- 35€ Paella cooking experience lunch.
- Any other ticket not mentioned in the tour description.