Full day tour to explore the must-see sights
Make sure you don't miss any of Paris' major landmarks with this one day tour! By foot, bus, and metro, you will discover the many faces of the City of Light: Paris must-see, of course, but also lesser-known picturesque neighborhoods.
Needless to say that on your way, you will also enjoy gourmet breaks in charming local side-walk cafés and bakeries. From Montmartre to the Eiffel Tower, from Notre-Dame Cathedral to iconic Left Bank, from the Louvre to the Jardin des Tuileries, Paris will be yours!
The itinerary could include the major landmarks, such as:
- Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
and so much more, depending on your personal interests:
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens
- The Panthéon
- Mouffetard market street
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel in Paris or at any place convenient to you.
End location: Anywhere in Paris: your hotel, a museum, a restaurant or a café, a park... Wherever it suits you best!
Duration: 7 hours
Walking, bus, metro
- My services as your private tour guide
- My tips to make you feel like a true Parisian, in the metro, at the "boulangerie" (bakery), in a café!
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 € - - One day travelcard (metro & bus) : 7€
- Lunch : 15-20€
- Transportation (metro, bus)
- Lunch, snacks and refreshments
- Entrance fees, if any
- Personal expenses (souvenirs etc.)
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I wish I could give Anne more than 5 stars because she deserves it. We instantly bonded and became our best friend. Such a kind soul and her knowledge of everything Parisian will leave you spellbound. We got a chance to see everything we wanted to see in a short amount of time. She knew the short cuts and work arounds to everything. We even had a little problem at the train station upon departure and she stayed right there with us the entire time. Felt like we were saying goodbye to a family member.