Full day tour to explore the must-see sights
Make sure you don't miss any of Paris' major landmarks with this one day tour! By foot, bus, and metro, you will discover the many faces of the City of Light: Paris must-see, of course, but also lesser-known picturesque neighborhoods.
Needless to say that on your way, you will also enjoy gourmet breaks in charming local side-walk cafés and bakeries. From Montmartre to the Eiffel Tower, from the Ile de la Cité to iconic Left Bank, from the Louvre to the Jardin des Tuileries, Paris will be yours!
The itinerary could include the major landmarks, such as:
- Montmartre, the Sacré-Coeur Basilica and the Moulin Rouge
- The Eiffel Tower (but no climbing!)
- Notre-Dame Cathedral (the core building can still be admired from the banks of the river Seine)
- The Louvre Museum (exterior)
- The Tuileries gardens
- The Latin Quarter
and so much more, depending on your personal interests:
- The Champs-Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- The Grand Palais and the Petit Palais
- Saint-Germain-des-Prés and the Luxembourg gardens
- The Panthéon
- Mouffetard market street
but it will also include my favourite lesser-known sights!
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 7 hours
Walking, bus, metro
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 € - - One day travelcard (metro & bus) : 7€
- Lunch : 15-20€
I specialize in city walking tours (by foot or public transport) so I CANNOT offer:
- Tours outside of Paris (Versailles, Giverny, Normandy).
- Tours with a driver.
- Airport pick-up.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Anne was fabulous. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating for our family. She gave us a great showing of Paris and we would do it again! I highly recommend her.