Abbreviated (2) Hour Tour
On this two hour abbreviated driving tour we will talk about Atlanta's history, Georgia's history, Atlanta's history in the Civil War, the 1996 Olympics and the Modern Civil Rights Movement and stop at the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site.
Drive by the following sites:
* State Capitol Building
* Downtown Historic Sites
* 1996 Olympic Venues / Centennial Park
* Historic Inman Park and Midtown Atlanta
* Carter Presidential Library and Museum
* The Fox Theater
* Margaret Mitchell's Home ("Gone With The Wind" writer)
* Theatre District & Atlantic Station
* High Museum of Art and the Robert Woodruff Arts Center
* CNN Center, Georgia Aquarium, World of Coca Cola
* The Mercedes Benz Dome, The National Center for Civil and Human Rights
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Atlanta Area Hotels
End location: Atlanta Area Hotels
Duration: 2 hours
15 passenger van
Itinerary Planning, Transportation and Guide Services.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Roger did a great job of customising the tour to suit my interests, while also using his own experience to ensure that we fitted in both good quantity and good quality of touring. Roger is extremely knowledgeable and puts across his insights in an interesting and easy to follow manner. I felt that I had had an enjoyable few hours (he was generous with his time) and learned a lot, as well as visited some memorable locations and given a very good, broad understanding about the city of Atlanta.