Wants to know what 900-year-old water village is?
Zhouzhuang, surrounded with rivers and lakes, is a town well known for its beautiful environment and simple architectures. It enjoys old history of 900 years old and unique scene of canals, stone arched bridges and local traditional houses. Boat trip on canal is a must.
- Meet tour guide at the pier
- Drive to Zhouzhuang by 1. 5 hours
- Walking on stone-paved streets with local houses
- Double Bridge
- Zhang House
- Shen House
- Boat trip on canal
- Back to Shanghai
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise terminal. Or any other location you specify.
End location: I will drop you off at the cruise terminal. Or any other location you specify.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
- Private English-speaking tour guide service
- Deluxe Buick Van/car rental service, including door to door transfer, all toll and park fees (The quote is based on the cruise pier in downtown, otherwise please contact me and I will customise a tour for you.)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
300 RMB - It includes admission ticket of Zhouzhuang water village,private boat trip on canal and local cuisine lunch.
- Admission tickets mentioned in the itinerary
- Personal consumption
- Travel accident insurance
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kelly is a well informed young lady who is entertaining and a pleasure to be with. I give her 5 stars but the tour 3 or 4 stars. The water village is a long drive to reach. It was very interesting but not worth a whole day. I think the day would have been much better if more activity were added to the day or if something interesting was added to see on the way to or from the village. I wish we could have stopped at the people's Park or the Urban Planning Center at some point so the day was better spent.