Not only will I be your tour guide; but I will also be your friend during your stay in Croatia.
Zagreb is my hometown, place where I was born and raised. When it comes to Zagreb, with pride I can tell you that I am 5th generation in family to be born in Zagreb. I grew up at the footsteps of Free Royal City of Gradec, opposite the Stone Gate. I attended the oldest elementary school in Kaptol, I was christened in St. Mark's Church and so as the rest of my family and I attended the oldest Clasical Gymnasium in Zagreb which was built in 1607. and at that time it was one of the oldest Universities in southern part od Europe.
I have chosen to live most of my life in Zagreb, but I have also lived in London for 6 years and some short time in Spain. I have Master degree in Tourism and I am a consultant specialist for Taylor made itineraries.
I love my job and I guess my job loves me, I have years of experience and thousands of satisfied smiles.
So let me show you around!
- Proficiency level by Cambridge Collage
- Advance level by Cambridge Collage
- licence guide for Dubrovnik and Dubrovnik County
- licence guide for National Park Plitvice
- licence guide for people with certain disabilities
- Licensed tour leader for entire Croatia, London, Dubai, Istanbul, Athena and neighboring countries.
- Driving licence - B category
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding