Know in depth the cultural, natural, industrial and human heritage of Zamora
We've designed the Zamora bike tour to give you an insiders' look along with everything you'll need to get the most out of your time in Zamora.
On a comfortable bike you will get to know the "must see" places but also places away from the typical touristic paths. The Zamora bike tour is ideal for everyone who wants to get to know the city in a short time but in a relaxed way.
The tour covers the city in 2 hours with stops every few minutes for the guide to provide commentaries.
"On our 2 hour tour, you will see what will take about a whole day by foot!"
You can make a choice between our scheduled daily Zamora bike tour or a tour designed according to your personal wishes.
The tour can also be arranged in your own language.
• Railway station, Banks of the Valderaduey River, Duero riverside, Iron Bridge, Cemetery, Football Stadium, Fundación Rei AfonsoHenriques.
• Stone Bridge, Windmills of Cabañales, Medieval towns Interpretation Center, Church of San Pedro and San Ildefonso, Cathedral, Cathedral Museum, Castle Wall, Baltasar Lobo Art Center, Church of San Isidoro.
• Windmills of Olivares, Church of Santiago de Los Caballeros, Valorio Forest , , Walls, Butchers Street, Holy Week Museum, Church of Santa Maria Nueva, Ethnographic Museum of Castile and Leon.
• Doña Urraca Palace, Main Square, Town Hall, Church of St. John of New Gate.
• Momos Palace, Church of Santiago del Burgo, Church of San Torcuato, Santa Clara Street, Old Market, Theatre Ramos Carrión, Condes de Alba y Aliste Parador, Church of St. Cyprian, Pilgrims hostel, Palace of the cord.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Train station or place agreed (hotel, restaurant, etc.)
End location: City Centre or place agreed
Duration: 2 hours
Guided tour through Zamora with explanations. Do not enter any museum or building.