I also went to School here but in different locations of the Country. This has enabled me to often travel around the country on both personal and professional activities.
I would like to be your private tour guide so that you can enjoy and experience our local content of Zambia ranging from historical, wild nature, local culture and tradition, modern lifestyle to leisure among other.
Below are the tour activities I can offer you.
1) Safari tours (Game viewing, safari walks, heritage site visits, community visits etc. )
2) Airport transfers when you are in Lusaka
3) Lusaka City tour
4) Organised group conference and lodging in Lusaka and any other town in Zambia
5) Organised group transfers from Lusaka to any other town or place in Zambia
6) Tour the Victoria Falls both on Zambian and Zimbabwe sides
7) Tour all the 20 National Parks in Zambia
8) Offer excellent bird watching activities and recommended best seasons to do so
9) Offer travel consultancy in Zambia so you don't get lost or find what you are looking for in Zambia
10) Tour cultural ceremonies as they happen LIVE in Zambia
11) Other specialized tour arrangement
Besides offering you private tours around, I also wish to give you a more personalized feel of Zambia in a unique way. I can tour with Couples, Friends, Honeymooners or even big families and groups.
By profession, I am a qualified and certified supply chain specialist but since I was young I wanted to diversify into wild nature guiding. This gave me an ever ending desire to become a local guide not only to guide in protected areas but also in Cities, local communities and other sites of tourist interest.
I have excellent connection and good relationship with key local contacts whom can be vital in making you (my clients) happy with your (their) tour expectation.
Above all I am an open, honesty, cheerful and trustworthy professional who always desires to deliver quality outcomes which benefits both my work and clients expectation/desires.
So if you think of visiting the location of your personal or professional interest in Zambia, think of me as your first choice guide to take you around.
I look forward to receive and accept your inquiry today.
A Recent Review of this guide
Perfectly and flexible arranged journey to Zambia. Very knowledgeable guide.
Student MBA - Management - UNICAF University Zambia.
Qualified NQF5 Advanced Diploma procurement and supply - Trained and certified by CIPS UK.
Certified Widlife Safari Transfer Guide - Trained and certified by Bedrock Africa Ltd
Certified holder of SADC drivers license - Certified by Zambia Roads Transport and Safety Agency.
Experienced local guide for travel in urban and rural places - Personal life experience and local culture.
I don't guide in military bases.