In a few hours through the history and the natural beauty
Simeon, Chrysogonus, Anastasia and Zoilus! They are not the latest pop band, but rather the four patron saints that protect the town of Zadar, founded more than 3000 years ago.
During its long history Zadar was under many foreign rulers and all of them left their traces.
Here you can enjoy a concert of the largest instrument in the world, the Sea organ.
St. Donat church is European unique, placed on remains of Roman Forum.
Discover one of the Adriatic's most interesting town, where the old fashion way of living and new modern life, coexist in perfect harmony.
Experience the breathtaking beauty of Krka River National Park, located in Karst Sibenik region. The interaction of water and limestone leads to the formation of travertine barriers resulting 17 cascades.
Skradinski Buk Waterfall, with 17 natural cascades, is one of Europe's most beautiful waterfall.
- Sea Organ, architectural object that plays music via the motion and flow of the sea
- Greeting to the Sun, 22m square installation of 300 glass plates that capture the sun's energy during the day
- Cathedral of St. Anastasia, the finest example of Romanesque architecture in Zadar.
-Church of St. Donatus, find out how Bishop Donatus built the structure on Roman foundations
- roman Forum
- Walking in Krka National Park is mostly over gravel terrain.
- Total amount of walking is 2km with more than 150 steps
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: cruise port or any location up on agreement
Since I do not have permission to get to the ship, the meeting is outside the fenced space.
End location: cruise port or any location up on agreement
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
Transport based tour with car. If you have a group larger than 4 traveller, please contact me before booking this tour
Type of car:
BMW X1 2010
with full comfort
- experienced licensed tour guide/driver-guide fees
- A/C rent a car costs, fuel,
- tolls and parking costs
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 Croatian Kuna - Payment currency in Croatia is the Kuna.
Foreign currencies are not accepted. Bring local currency, as credit cards may not be accepted everywhere.
200 HRK is a minimum per person.
- Entrance fee to Krka NP - 110/200 HRK, depending on the period
- The price of the average lunch per person is 150 HRK
- entrance fees to the Krka NP
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I can highlight recommend Irena for the guide in this area!