Take a trip back to where your ancestors once lived.
We have a lot of people coming to visit Scotland as this is where their family was from. Sadly most never take the time to visit the exact area of where they came from. If you have the information on where they lived like some of my previous guests I can take you there and you can walk the path of your kin before you. The more information you can give me to do the research on your family and location the better however if you don't know much about it I can take you to the clan area of your name.
8. 00am Pick up at your hotel or cruise port
(Anywhere Between Glasgow & Edinburgh further away will apply surcharge)
9. 00am arrive at one of your family history destinations
10. 00am leave and travel to another site you would like to visit.
11. 00am arrive at the location
12. 00pm visit one of the places where your ancestors would have or could have eaten in for lunch.
1. 00pm travel on to some other historic or clan significant location.
2. 00pm spend time at the location
3. 00pm travel back to your hotel or cruise port
4. 00pm drop off at the start location
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Cruise Ship Port, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 8 hours
The vehicle is a VW Caravelle that has 7 comfortable seats for a day trip but no more than 5 is recommended for a multi-day tour.
- Guiding Services
- Private Transportation
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 GBP - the money will be needed for any historic venue entry fees, lunch and souvenirs.
Please note; I am not a licensed guide and will not be able to guide you inside of historical monuments. I can, however, accompany you inside and provide a brief overview.