Cave Tubing, the Waterfalls and Crossing the Rogue Wave
The sun shines so brightly, it's the time to challenge your guts and take this adventurous journey.
Get wet under the Sri Gethuk waterfalls, then follow the river stream into a cave on a tube. The adventure then continue to the famous Timang Beach. You can choose between swinging bridge or a gondola to cross the sea and travel to Timang island.
After all of these challenging and adrenalin rise activities, take a relaxing moment by the beach and watch the sun sets.
So, what are you waiting for? Take a journey, one adventure at a time . . .
Please remember to pack and bring your swimming suits and towel.
07:00 Start the Journey
08:30 Visit Sri Gethuk Waterfalls
10:30 Cave Tubing
12:00 Lunch at local restaurant (own expenses)
15:00 At Timang Beach
16:30 Sunset Hunting at the beach nearby
18:00 Return to Yogyakarta
End of the Journey
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will come and meet you at your hotel lobby; or, at train station, or at the airport.
Meeting location should be within Yogyakarta city
End location: I will drop you back to your hotel or at the train station/airport for your next destination.
End location should be within Yogyakarta city
Duration: 14 hours
On weekends, the tour duration might be a little longer to anticipate the traffic
The car used for this tour is Toyota Avanza (SUV) that is comfort to accommodate up to 4 people.
For a group of 5 to 6 people, I will use a Toyota Innova (SUV) with a little additional cost.
The car used is guaranteed in a good condition, clean with good air-conditioner.
- My time and service as your private guide and driver;
- Private AC transportation, incl. gasoline and parking fees;
- Entrance tickets to Sri Gethuk Waterfalls, Timang Beach and beach for sunset;
- Cave tubing at Goa Pindul;
- 1 x 600 ml Bottled Water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
350000 IDR - for return transfer to Timang Beach (up to 4 person per jeep);
IDR 100,000 - for swinging bridge or IDR 200,000 for gondola ride at Timang beach per person;
IDR 30,000 - for taking a walk on bamboo path at Timang beach per person;
Plus some local cash for lunch/meals, credit card is not accepted in this remote area;
- Any extra transportation to/and from Yogyakarta before or after the tour;
- Jeep transfer at Timang Beach;
- Tickets for the ride (gondola, or swinging bridge)/other attractions at the beach/cave/waterfalls;
- Additional entrance fees to any sites not listed in the itinerary;
- Personal expenses.