I have been guiding since 2008 when I completed a professional tour guide course and was qualified as a professional tour guide. In addition to my tour duties, I have two University Degrees - one in Economics and the other in English Linguistics. I love my job as a tour guide and routinely complete advanced training courses such as "Sharing best practices in tourist guiding" organized by WFTGA (2010, 2013) wftga. org
I was born in Yalta and my family has a long history in Livadia since my great grandfather, who was a viticulturist at the Tsar's court. My grandmother was a respected winemaker at the Massandra winery who recreated one of the best Crimean wines - "Lacryma Christi" ("Tears of Christ") in 1972. I have studied our history extensively am a friend of authors that write about the region. I love this special place and I am lucky to share my love and knowledge with our guests.
It is my great pleasure to welcome you in my dear Yalta :) I invite you to our magnificent and elegant Livadia, Massanda and Alupka palaces, created for the Russian Tsars and Count, greet you with lush and blooming natural landscapes in Nikitskiy Botanical Gardens and Vorontsov's Park. I hope to discover Chekhov's Yalta with you, dip into God's grace of Orthodox Churches and Cathedral and treat you with delicious Crimean wines at the Temple of Russian Winery - our gorgeous Massandra Wine Making Factory.
See you soon in my Charming Yalta!
Your personal tour guide
A Recent Review of this guide
Excellent tour and guide.....very knowledgable and flexible....had all the sights included (we would not have been able to see half on any of the ships tour).....special day with the perfect guide......dont go without her !!!!!
1. The Crimean University for Humanities. Qualification as a Tourist Guide. Сertificate of Сompetence. Series 12 CB № 177778. Yalta. 06.06.2008
2. The Crimean University for Humanities. Bachelor's Degree in English Linguistics. Diploma with Honours. KP № 37168718. Yalta. 23.06.2009
3. Kherson State Technical University. Specialist Degree in Business Economics. Diploma ЛБ Н Х № 004739. Kherson. 30.06.1998
4. WFTGA Certificate in "Sharing Best Practices in Guiding Tourists". Yalta. 30.03.2010
5. Select Black Sea Ltd. Certificate as a Tourist Guide. Yalta. 07.06.2008
**Due to OFAC sanctions against my country, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash in USD or EUR to me at the start of the tour.**.