We will see:
1) Alexander Nevsky Cathedral - the central cathedral of Greater Yalta, built in the Byzantine style in the end XIX century.
2) The Livadia Palace - the summer residence of Russians Tsars. The place of Yalta (the Crimean) Conference of the Big Three: F. D. Roosevelt, W. Churchill, J. Stalin, held here in February 1945.
3) The Swallow's Nest - a picturesque castle in Gothic style constructed on the top of the rock above the sea, the symbol of Yalta as well as the whole Southern Coast of the Crimea.
4) The Alupka (Vorontsov ) Palace surrounded with 200 years old park - one of the most beautiful places in the Crimea. The palace was constructed in the middle of XIX century in English Tudor style for the prominent Russian count, later prince M. S. Vorontsov.
5) Anton Chekhov's House-Museum - the most historical building in Yalta. Home of the famous Russian writer Anton Chekhov, the author of the plays "The Three Sisters", "Uncle Vanya", "The Cherry Orchard" and the story "The Lady with the Lapdog"
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at Yalta Sea Port building just after the passport control or at the lobby of your hotel and I will hold a tablet with your name.
End location: I will return you to Yalta Sea Port or to your hotel, where we met.
Duration: 7 hours
Modern, clean, air-conditioned vehicle.
**Due to OFAC sanctions against my country, 100% of the tour cost is payable in cash in USD or EUR to me at the start of the tour.**.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent tour and guide.....very knowledgable and flexible....had all the sights included (we would not have been able to see half on any of the ships tour).....special day with the perfect guide......dont go without her !!!!!