no walking tours in winter. Brrrrrr
The best offer of the must-have of Saint-Petersburg.
For winter and spring 2017\2018.
You will see Hermitage Museum and Catherine Palace in Tzarskoe selo. Two most beautiful residences of Russian Tzars in one tour.
Hermitage Museum is largest museum in the world, where we are going to spend 3 hours and I show you the best Western European collection and best interiors of former residence of Tzars. That is huge museum, so you definitely need a guide there - to make the best of your time!
Tzarskoe selo is Summer residence, but there is a lot of things to do in winter too! If you come to St Petersburg in winter - it is a crime to miss Tzarskoe selo. The palace in winter is absolutely empty and park covered with snow is such a picture!!!
The tour will take you about 7 hours or less if you can't stay russian frost)))
Evening program option is also available (Folk show or Ballet in one of the theaters of St Petersburg).
Contact me if you want this tour for group more than 4, I have wonderful offer.
10. 00 Meeting in the Hotel
10. 30-13. 30 visit to Hermitage museum. You will see: four buildings of the State Hermitage Museum, incl. Gala Halls of the Winter Palace, Picture Gallery incl. Leonardo da Vinci, Rembrandt, Titian, and much more. . .
13. 30-14. 30 Lunch in a local restaurant
14. 30-15. 30 Drive to Tzarskoe selo
15. 30-16. 30 Visit to Catherines Palacewhere you will see famous Amber Chamber.
16. 30-17. 30 Drive back to the city. Possible to drop you off in the airport:)
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The meeting point is Your hotel.
End location: The final point - is your hotel or up to your ideas.
Duration: 7 hours
Possible to finish tour earlier or later - depends on traffic.
We will use my AC Honda CRV 2014.
- Your personal tour guide's service
- transport service
- Entrance fee to the museums
Estimated Local Cash Needed
1000 rubles - Lunch in the local cafeteria 800 rubles, coffee 200 rubles
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Polina was an excellent tour guide! She had so much knowledge about what we saw, I feel like I could teach others! We saw so much in our day together, I would 190% recommend anyone take a tour with her!