Accessible tour including transportation by private vehicle with wheelchair ramps
During this day we will visit two main residences of the Russian Royal Family - famous Winter Palace with its amazing interiors and summer residence of Peterhof with its fountains where we will have accessible walking/rolling tour!
While visiting the Hermitage we will see official interiors of the Russian Royal family and the most important canvases by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Rembrandt etc. We will use elevators there avoiding staircases. The Hermitage is closed on Monday so we can go to the Peter and Paul Fortress and visit two cathedrals (St. Isaac's and Church on Spilled Blood).
While walking in the Peterhof park you will enjoy its beautiful fountains using the routes for wheelchairs avoiding staircases.
We will use a rental van (with wheelchair ramps) with a driver. I can have up to 6 tourists, two of them can be on wheelchairs.
10AM: meeting at the port / hotel
10. 00-11. 00: the way to the Hermitage with photostops using a rental minivan (with wheelchair ramps) with a driver
11. 00-13. 00: the Hermitage museum (Winter Palace), where we will see the amazing official interiors and canvases of European masters such as da Vinci and Rembrandt, Titian and Rafael
13. 00-14. 00: lunch (optionally)
14. 00-15. 00: way to Peterhof park, the best park of Russia with a great number of fountains
15. 00-17. 00: walking/rolling tour in Peterhof park
17. 00-18. 00: the way to the port by minivan
6PM: back in the port / hotel
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
End Point Options: Cruise Ship Port, Hotel
Duration: 8 hours
Transportation by modern, air conditioned vehicle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
2000 Russian Rubles - (20-50USD) per person: lunch in restaurant
I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation upon request.
I am not allowed to guide inside cathedrals of the Kremlin of Moscow.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Our tour with Vadim is MORE THAN EXCELLENT! Our 2-day tour at St Petersburg is the highlight of our vacation. Vadim was very knowledgeable with the Russian history and provided us with very detailed information about the attractions we went to like Catherine Palace, Peterof Palace, Hermitage Museum, Church of Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral, and even subway station. Very friendly and very fluent in English language, also made it much easier for my mom who is in a wheelchair to get around. SPASIBO!!