Relaxing Two Days in Southeastern Serbia
If you are looking forward to spend a relaxing weekend in South East of Serbia, from the cultural and historic center of Nis to the one of the rarest natural phenomenon in the world in Djavolja Varos (Devil's Town) or calm and healing nature of Prolom Banja Spa Center this is the tour for You.
Share time with a partner or a group and experience the charms of the South with beautiful nature, rich history and culture and genuine local ethnic food and wine.
The tour has 2 full days of activities which are spread out over 3 days (Arrival Day, Day 1 and Day 2).
- Checking into the Hotel Veneda in Nis, in the afternoon/evening (pick up can be arranged somewhere in the city if tourists have trouble finding it).
- An evening stroll through the city center, with drinks/coffee in the Bohemian Quarter (Kazandzijsko Sokace) of Nis.
- Breakfast in Hotel Veneda
- Pickup at the hotel and departure for Devil's Town natural phenomenon site (little more than an hour drive)
- Tour of the Devil's Town
- Short tour of Prolom Banja Spa Center
- Ethnic Lunch in a specialized restaurant.
- Return to Hotel in Nis
- Dinner and free evening
- Breakfast at Hotel Veneda
- Pick up at the Hotel
- City tour - The Fortress, Skull Tower, Mediana archeological site, Niska Banja Spa center and Sicevo Gorge.
- Return to the Hotel
- Lunch at Hotel Veneda.
This is where the tour finishes, if a group requires a place to be dropped off that can be done.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meeting location is usually the hotel where the group is staying at where we will do the pickup. Other locations are OK as well as long as you notify me.
End location: Same as Meeting Location, usually the hotel where the group is staying at.
Duration: 2 days
Transportation is available by both CAR and VAN (Car up to 3 people, Van up to 7 people).
Both CAR and VAN are modern, with air conditioning.
The tour base charge includes:
- Transportation to all the locations and back in a modern air conditioned CAR or VAN
- Guide Services
- Organization of the Tour
Please look at the description of per person charge and you will see that it includes:
- Food, accommodation and all admission tickets
The extra expenses for the tour are listed in the PER PERSON Charge and they include:
- Accommodation and food (2 overnights, 2 dinners, 2 breakfasts and a lunch) at Veneda Hotel www.veneda.rs
- Ethnic Lunch after Devil's Town tour.
- Admission tickets for all locations.