Excursion in Zhujiajiao and Classic Shanghai sightseeing
Zhujiajiao, a 500-year-old water village, has its particular views of canals, stone arched bridges and traditional Chinese houses. A boat trip on canal is a must for further understanding China Water Village.
In Shanghai, the Bund, Yu Garden and Old City area, and Xin Tian Di area with local Shikumen houses help you get a sense of how west meets east in Shanghai.
- Meet tour guide at the pier
- Drive to Zhujiajiao by 1 hour
- Water village views of canals, stone arched bridges and local houses
- Boat trip on canal
- Drive back to Shanghai
- Yu Garden and Old City area for souvenir shopping
- Xin Tian Di area, a place with boutiques, cafes and restaurants
- the Bund - Gallery of World Architectures
- Back to Pier
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise terminal. Or any other location you specify.
End location: I will drop you off at the cruise terminal. Or any other location you specify.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
7-seat Buick van with air-conditioned
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 RMB - It includes admission tickets of Zhujiajiao,boat trip on canal and Yu Garden,and local cuisine lunch.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Kelly arrive on time and she is well versed in Shanghai history etc. She even help us on claiming our speed train ticket! Appreciate the effort and hospitality