Excursion in Zhujiajiao and Classic Shanghai sightseeing
Zhujiajiao, a 500-year-old water village, has its particular views of canals, stone arched bridges and traditional Chinese houses. A boat trip on canal is a must for further understanding China Water Village.
In Shanghai, the Bund, Yu Garden and Old City area, and Xin Tian Di area with local Shikumen houses help you get a sense of how west meets east in Shanghai.
- Meet tour guide at the pier
- Drive to Zhujiajiao by 1 hour
- Water village views of canals, stone arched bridges and local houses
- Boat trip on canal
- Drive back to Shanghai
- Yu Garden and Old City area for souvenir shopping
- Xin Tian Di area, a place with boutiques, cafes and restaurants
- the Bund - Gallery of World Architectures
- Back to Pier
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: I will meet you at the cruise terminal. Or any other location you specify.
End location: I will drop you off at the cruise terminal. Or any other location you specify.
Duration: 6 hours 30 min.
7-seat Buick van with air-conditione
- Private English-speaking tour guide service
- Van/car rental service, including door to door transfer, all toll and park fees (The quote is based on the cruise pier in downtown, otherwise please contact me and I will customise a tour for you.)
Estimated Local Cash Needed
200 RMB - It includes admission tickets of Zhujiajiao,boat trip on canal and Yu Garden,and local cuisine lunch.
* Admission tickets
* Personal consumption
* Travel accident insurance
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Highly Recommended , good city tour plus the waterways , 5 stars , Kelly was an excellent guide and spoke very good English with very good local knowledge