Discover All the Highlights of Washington DC on your 3 Days Private Tour
You will begin your 1st day on the National Mall. Including a trip INSIDE the United States Capitol Building. Then you will be off to discover every monument and memorial you could possibly think of seeing.
Your 2nd day takes you to the home of George Washington in Mt. Vernon, Virginia. On the way there you will ride through historic Alexandria. Once on the Mt. Vernon estate you'll walk through the mansion which has been restored to the way it looked in 1799. You'll take in a 4D movie. When it snows in the movie, it snows in the theater! After Mt. Vernon, you'll be on your way to Arlington National Cemetery where you'll see the Changing of the Guard Ceremony and pay your respects to John F. Kennedy.
Your 3rd day takes you through the museums. The original Star Spangled banner, Dorothy's ruby red slippers, an Oceans exhibit, the Hope Diamond, the Spirit of St. Louis, the Declaration of Independence and a trip through time to experience the Holocaust all await you this day!
- Personal tour INSIDE of the United States Capitol building
- White House photo opportunity
- World War II Memorial
- Thomas Jefferson Memorial
- Franklin D. Roosevelt Memorial
- Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial
- Korean War Memorial
- Abraham Lincoln Memorial
- Vietnam War Memorial
- Iwo Jima (Marine Corps) Memorial
- Boat ride along the Potomac River (SEASONAL)
- Complete Tour of the Mount Vernon Estate including the Mansion of George Washington which has been meticulously restored to the way it looked at the time of his passing in 1799.
- We will also go to Arlington National Cemetery where we will witness the changing of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. You will also see the grave of John F. Kennedy.
- Bureau of Engraving and Printing
- African American History and Culture Museum
- Air and Space Museum
- National Archives
-Holocaust Memorial Museum
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Pick up at your hotel.
End location: Back at your hotel.
Duration: 3 days
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Black on Black
Up to 5 people
Estimated Local Cash Needed
50 USD - Any personal purchases or expenses.
My vehicle can fit up to 5 people.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
We took our 13yr old grandson to Washington DC for his birthday and were lucky enough to hire Chris as our guide. Knowledgeable, personable , timely, Smart dresser, clean car and a fun personality are a few words to describe Chris. But what we really were impressed with, was the fact he didn't express his personal political beliefs even though we were in a very polical city. He took his job as tour guide seriously by passing & also found the perfect photo spots. Perfect tour guide.