Youth and Family, Local Experience, First Time Visitor, After Dark
Kid Friendly: Yes. Due to safey law, children under age 6 must have an appropriate booster seat.
Maximum travelers: 10
English (fluent), Arabic (advanced), Italian (basic)
Washington After Dark Tour
"You haven't seen Washington unless you've seen it at night"
Washington is a spectacular city at night. This tour gives you an opportunity to see the stark difference between the day & night tours. Simply said, the tour shows you how remarkable the memorials & the historical landmarks are after dark.
* Moonlight Tour starts by the White House and follows the rout to the U. S Capital on Pennsylvania Ave (The Nation's Inagural rout).
* Proceed to all the Smithsonian museums on the National Mall area.
* Continue to the Washington Monument and WII Memorial (10 Minutes stop for photo)
* 20 Minutes stop at both Jefferson & Lincoln Memorials
* A drive by Pentagon, Air Force Memorial, Arlington Cemetery & Iwo Jima Memorial.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Please let me know if you have a preferred pick up location within the Washington DC Metropolitan Area.
Pick up time will be at 7 Pm & tour starts at 7:30 Pm in Washington DC.
End location: I will be happy to drop you off at your preferred location after the tour is over within the Washington Metro Area.
Duration: 3 hours
Fully Air-conditioned 14 passenger 2017 Sprinter/Van
Modern and very clean Van
* Fully climate controlled very clean Model 2017 14 passenger Sprinter/Van used on this tour.
* A licensed live local tour guide/driver.
* Free bottled water.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
35 USD - Food, beverage & snacks.
* There is no additional fee on this tour.
* Appropriate dress and comfortable shoes are required to walk to the memorials & monuments.
* All the monuments and memorials are free.
Due to safety laws, children under the age of 5 years must have an appropriate booster seat.