I deal both with private tours for individuals or family groups and larger groups as well. My clients come mostly from Europe and the USA, but also Asia. I am independent, professional and experienced private guide, speaking fluent English. I can tailor the city tour according to the client's preferences (walking, car tour or mixed), within the city or its surroundings. Tourism has been my job for more than 20 years - I own and run a travel agency in Warsaw dealing with incoming and outgoing tourism, which organizes courses for tour leaders and city guides. I specialize in history of Warsaw, WW2 history, Holocaust and Jewish Heritage tours, as well as special interest tours.
A Recent Review of this guide
Ewa was the consummate professional guide, she ascertained quite casually on the way to her car whether we had seen anything in Warsaw and the rest of Poland and what our general knowledge was and then effortlessly took is partly by car and partly on foot to the New City Centre, the Royal Mile,the old town and then the park and Palace on the water. I can highly recommend this guide and tour.
- Warsaw city tour guide (licence # 783 issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
- Warsaw Royal Castle Museum official tour guide
- Warsaw Museum of the History of Polish Jews official tour guide
- Tour leader licence # 1835 (issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
- member of Warsaw Tour Guides Association
- Tour operator government licence # 816 (issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)
- member of Mazovian Voivodship Examination Commission for Warsaw Tour Guides
- organizer of Warsaw tour guides courses (license issued by Mazovian Voivodship, Poland)