Discover Warsaw with a local guide
The full day city tour gives you an opportunity of discovering the city of Warsaw in a more profound manner. It can be either a general visit of the top tourist interest places plus of one of the museums of your choice, or a profiled visit according to your interests.
There are many possibilities, and some of them are: focusing on Jewish heritage - visiting the area of the Ghetto of Warsaw and remnants of the Jewish presence, as well as actual central points of community life; WW2-related places & stories including a visit to the Warsaw Uprising Museum; Royal Residences - castles, palaces and their surroundings that reflect the greatest periods of the old Warsaw; Frederic Chopin's life - discover traces of the most well-known Varsovian!
The choice is yours - just contact me to set up the details!
The tour can begin at your hotel or in another centrally located spot of your choice. Depending on the meeting point we can visit the points in a changed order, but nevertheless it will include the following spots:
- the City Center - example of the mixture of modern and soviet architecture, including the highest skyscraper - the Palace of Culture
- the areas of the Ghetto of Warsaw and WW2 related spots, including the Monument to the Heroes of Warsaw Ghetto Uprising & POLIN museum
- Lazienki Royal Park, including the Monument to Frederic Chopin and Palace on the Isle
- The Old Town and parts of the Royal Way, including the Castle and Market squares
-> time for lunch
- a museum of your choice (I guide in: POLIN Museum of History of Polish Jews, all Royal Residencies, Museum of Frederic Chopin in Warsaw)
If there is anything else that you would like to include or replace any of the points don't hesitate to contact me and together we can create your individual itinerary
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any centrally located spot in Warsaw. Pick up's from the airports/more distant places are also possible upon extra fee - to be set individually.
End location: Any centrally located spot in Warsaw. Drop off's at the airports/more distant places are also possible upon extra fee - to be set individually.
Duration: 8 hours
There could be delays due to intense traffic.
The length of the lunch break and the choice of the museum to be visited can also affect the tour duration.
- transportation in a VAN for up to 8 ppl (7 travellers + guide) - Peugeot Expert with AC and sliding doors on both sides of the car for a better comfort of the passengers
My services as your private tour guide
Transportation in a modern, air conditioned vehicle
Estimated Local Cash Needed
100 PLN - The average cost of an entrance fee for an adult is 30 PLN.
A lunch in the Old Town area might cost approx. 50 PLN per person. Large beer are 15 PLN, soft drinks - 10 PLN, an espresso/tea - 8 PLN.
Meals, snacks or drinks
Any personal purchases or souvenirs
Please contact me for details and to consult the opening hours of the different museums so that we can set up the final itinerary. I will also send you a quote.
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
I had Anna as a tour guide in Warsaw for two days - June 6th and 7th. Anna is a very enthusiastic person who clearly loves Warsaw and this comes across in her desire to impart as much information as possible. Anna is good fun to spend time with and she clearly enjoys her job. Anna was very willing to adjust the schedule to accommodate places of particular interest to me. She maintained a quick pace of activity throughout and is very adept at finding parking places! I would highly recommend Anna.