Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola
The full-day city tour dedicated to the presence of Frederic Chopin in the city of Warsaw and Zelazowa Wola is a great choice not only for music connoisseurs. It allows you to discover the essential points related to composer's life - historical center of the Polish capital where he used to live and gave many concerts, his birth place - Zelazowa Wola - located approx 30 miles from Warsaw and his biographical Museum, that presents full range of information about his turbulent life. Bucolic landscapes and soothing musical notes will make this experience truly unforgettable.
Note: The most advisable period for this tour is between May and September on the weekends, when Chopin concerts occur in Lazienki Royal Park and Zelazowa Wola.
The tour can begin at your hotel or in another centrally located spot of your choice in Warsaw. It will include the following spots:
- Zelazowa Wola - the birthplace of Frederic Chopin - manor + park
- locations in Warsaw related to his life in the historical parts of the city (along the Royal Route)
- church of Holy Cross where his heart resides
- Royal Lazienki Park with Chopin's statue
- biographical museum of Frederic Chopin in Warsaw
Please contact me to set the details - each museum has different days when it remains closed.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Any centrally located spot in Warsaw. Pick up's from the airports/more distant places are also possible upon extra fee - to be set individually.
End location: Any centrally located spot in Warsaw. Drop off's at the airports/more distant places are also possible upon extra fee - to be set individually.
Duration: 8 hours
There could be delays due to intense traffic.
The length of the lunch break can affect the tour duration.
- transportation in a VAN for up to 8 ppl (7 travellers + guide) - Peugeot Expert with AC and sliding doors on both sides of the car for a better comfort of the passengers
Estimated Local Cash Needed
120 PLN - Entrance fees to Zelazowa Wola Manor + Park and to the Biographical Museum of Frederic Chopin in Warsaw (45 PLN per adult approximately).
A lunch might cost approx. 50 PLN per person. Large beer are 15 PLN, soft drinks - 10 PLN, an espresso/tea - 8 PLN.
I do not have any restrictions in regard to my guiding, I can offer a full range of experiences.