Private Car & Walking Tour
The tour is perfect for visitors who do not have much time in Warsaw and want to see the most beautiful and popular sites in the city.
During the tour:
- compare the 17th-century aristocratic palaces with post-war communist architecture and modern glass skyscrapers of the 21st century
- see what was left in Warsaw after WWII as it was destroyed in 85%
- learn why the Old Town is signed into the UNESCO list although it is all reconstructed after WWII
- listen to Chopin music and find out where he lived and played his first concert
- see where Madame Curie did her first experiments
- hear anecdotes about the Palace of Culture and Science, the main symbol of communism in Poland
- hear the story of the Pianist and other Jews
- meet a peacock in the most beautiful park in Poland
If you want to change the program of the tour, make it longer, have lunch or visit a museum, let me know. I am flexible and will do my best to make you satisfied.
We will start with a walk around the Old Town (Royal Castle, St. John's Cathedral, Market Square and Defensive City Walls) and Royal Route (Presidential Palace, Chopin Apartments, Warsaw University, National Opera and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier).
Then we will go to the city center (Palace of Culture and Science, Constitution Square, Jewish Ghetto).
We will finish the tour with the Royal Łazienki Park with Palace on the Isle and Chopin Monument.
Meeting Point + Tour Duration
Meeting Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
End Point Options: Rail or Bus Station, Airport, Hotel, Address or Intersection, Monument/Building
Duration: 5 hours
Chevrolet Cruze (2013, for 5 people, station wagon, modern and clean, A/C, fully equipped)
Chevrolet Captiva (2012, for 7 people, modern and clean, A/C, fully equipped).
For larger groups I can hire a van or a bus for an extra fee.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 PLN - We can have a lunch or coffee break during the tour. Lunch costs approximately USD 16 (PLN 60), coffee is USD 4 (PLN 15).
If you want to visit any museum, let me know. Then the tour should be made longer in order to see all the attractions listed in the description.
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews USD 6.50
- Warsaw Rising Museum USD 4.50
- Chopin Museum USD 5.50
-Palace in Wilanow USD 5.00
My vehicle can fit up to 6 passengers. If you need a bigger one, let me know and I will organize a van or a bus.
I can create tailor-made tours as well. If you have any special wishes/requests, let me know.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent visit to top sites in Warsaw - Gosia was enthusiastic, knowledgeable and truly brought the city to life. Exceptional tour and guide / thanks