Private 5-hour Car & Walking Tour
The tour is perfect for visitors who do not have much time in Warsaw and want to see the most beautiful and popular sites in the city.
During the tour:
- compare the 17th-century aristocratic palaces with post-war communist architecture and modern glass skyscrapers of the 21st century
- see what was left in Warsaw after WWII as it was destroyed in 85%
- learn why the Old Town is signed into the UNESCO list although it is all reconstructed after WWII
- listen to Chopin music and find out where he lived and played his first concert
- see where Madame Curie did her first experiments
- hear anecdotes about the Palace of Culture and Science, the main symbol of communism in Poland
- hear the story of the Pianist and other Jews
- meet a peacock in the most beautiful park in Poland
If you want to change the program of the tour, make it longer, have lunch or visit a museum, let me know. I am flexible and will do my best to make you satisfied.
We will start with a walk around the Old Town (Royal Castle, St. John's Cathedral, Market Square and Defensive City Walls) and Royal Route (Presidential Palace, Chopin Apartments, Warsaw University, National Opera and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier).
Then we will go to the city center (Palace of Culture and Science, Constitution Square, Jewish Ghetto).
We will finish the tour with the Royal Łazienki Park with Palace on the Isle and Chopin Monument.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: You will be picked-up from your hotel lobby or any other place you specify (the airport, train station, private apartment).
End location: You will be dropped-off at your hotel or any other place chosen by you (a restaurant, museum, airport, train station).
Duration: 5 hours
Chevrolet Cruze (2013, for 5 people, station wagon, modern and clean, A/C, fully equipped)
Chevrolet Captiva (2012, for 7 people, modern and clean, A/C, fully equipped).
For larger groups I can hire a van or a bus for an extra fee.
A government-licensed private guide with fluent English
Transportation by private car
Estimated Local Cash Needed
15 PLN - Usually there is no lunch break during the tour. We may have a coffee break if you wish so, then it costs approximately USD 7 (PLN 15).
If you want to visit any museum, let me know. Then the tour should be made longer in order to see all the attractions listed in the description.
- Royal Castle USD 8.00
- POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews USD 6.50
- Warsaw Rising Museum USD 4.50
- Chopin Museum USD 5.50
- Palace on the Isle USD 5.00
-Palace in Wilanow USD 5.00
Meals and drinks are extra. Lunch is USD 7, coffee is USD 4.
My vehicle can fit up to 6 passengers. If you need a bigger one, let me know and I will organize a van or a bus.
I can create tailor-made tours as well. If you have any special wishes/requests, let me know.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Wonderful, informative day. Gosia was humorous, honest and knew history extremely well.