Private 8-hour Car & Walking Tour
The tour is perfect for visitors who want to see all the city attractions in a day.
During the tour:
- compare the 17th-century aristocratic palaces with post-war communist architecture and modern glass skyscrapers of the 21st century
- see what was left in Warsaw after WWII as it was destroyed in 85%
- learn why the Old Town is signed into the UNESCO list although it is all reconstructed after WWII
- listen to Chopin music and find out where he lived and played his first concert
- see where Madame Curie did her first experiments
- hear anecdotes about the Palace of Culture and Science, the main symbol of communism in Poland
- hear the story of the Pianist and other Jews
- meet a peacock in the most beautiful park in Poland
- visit Wilanow, "the Polish Versailles"
- see a district with the highest birth rate in Poland
If you want to change the program of the tour, make it for a larger group of people or visit a museum, let me know. I am flexible and will do my best to make you satisfied.
We will start with a walk around the Old and New Town (Royal Castle, St. John's Cathedral, Market Square and Defensive City Walls) and Royal Route (Presidential Palace, Chopin Apartments, Warsaw University, National Opera and Tomb of the Unknown Soldier).
Then we will go to the city center (Palace of Culture and Science, Constitution Square, Jewish Ghetto).
We will also visit the district of Wilanow (Palace and Gardens, Town of Wilanow and Temple of Divine Providence).
Then we will go to the Royal Lazienki Park (Palace on the Isle and Chopin Monument).
In the end we will see the Vistula Riverbank (National Soccer Stadium, Park of Fountains, Copernicus Science Center, Praga District).
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: You will be picked-up from your hotel lobby or any other place you specify (the airport, train station, private apartment).
End location: You will be dropped-off at your hotel or any other place chosen by you (a restaurant, museum, airport, train station).
Duration: 8 hours
Chevrolet Cruze (2013, for 5 people, station wagon, modern and clean, A/C, fully equipped)
Chevrolet Captiva (2012, for 7 people, modern and clean, A/C, fully equipped).
For larger groups, I can hire a van or a bus for an extra fee (send me a message for a quote).
A government-licensed private guide with fluent English
Transportation by private car
Admission fee to the Royal Gardens in Wilanow
Estimated Local Cash Needed
30 PLN - Lunch is approximately USD 8 (PLN 30).
If you wish we can visit:
Palace in Wilanow - USD 5 (PLN 20) per person.
Royal Castle - USD 8 (PLN 30) per person
Warsaw Rising Museum - USD 5 (PLN 18) per person
Chopin Museum - USD 5.5 (PLN 22)
My vehicle can fit up to 6 passengers. If you need a bigger one, let me know and I will organize a van or a bus.
I can create tailor-made tours as well. If you have any special wishes/requests, let me know.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Excellent, very enjoyable day.