Guiding is not only my job, but it's my way of life. I've been a certified Warsaw tour guide for the last 14 years. From the beginning of my professional life I've been working in tourism After having worked for the big international touroperators, I decided to work as a tour guide in Poland.
I was born in Warsaw and I see how the city has been changing througout the years. Today I try to uncover its charm to tourists by talking about its history, telling you some funny stories about famous people, showing the most important places as well as some secluded, cosy nooks.
I have visited many places on Earth. I am amazed by the wonders of nature, fascinated by different cultures and people who, although living in distant places, are so similar to each other. We all look for a beautiful view to admire, an interesting person to talk to and an exciting story to listen over a nice cup of coffee. I will do my best to give you all of these.
I organize tours in Warsaw and also outside of Warsaw. Each of the offered itineraries, can be adjusted to your specific needs or personal requests. Do not hesitate to ask questions or drop some ideas you might have found on the internet or heard from your friends. I will be glad to check it out for you and add to the itinerary. If you want to build a few day program, I will be happy to do it.
Come and enjoy. Welcome to Warsaw!
A Recent Review of this guide
Anna was fantastic! The six hours we spent with her were very informative, not to mention fun! Her extensive knowledge of the history of Poland and its culture are invaluable to visitors with limited time. She is very well organized, arrived ahead of time to collect us from our hotel and made sure we saw and heard about the most important details of Warsaw. She has given us a great start to our time in Poland. Thank you Anna!
- Warsaw city tour guide (licence # 855 issued by Mazovian Voivodship Authorities)
- Tour leader (licence # 1836 issued by Mazovian Voivodship Authorities)
- Certified tour guide in Museum of the History of Polish Jews POLIN in Warsaw (Museum Certificate #122)
- Certified tour guide in Chopin Museum in Warsaw (Museum Certificate # W053/2017)
- Certified tour guide in the Museum of F. Chopin's Birthplace in Zelazowa Wola
- Certified tour guide in National Museum of Art in Warsaw (Museum Certificate #217)
- Certified cross-country guide for Kampinoski National Park (PTTK Certificate # 14)
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.