I chose the travel as my way of life. I like travelling but I like coming back home to Warsaw, too. I hope that after your first visit to Warsaw, you will be eager to come back here over and over again.
I'm glad you chose Warsaw as the destination for your next trip. I am sure you will be delighted with the visit in this remarkable city. No matter if you travel single, you plan a family trip or you take a group tour, I will be happy to be your private guide.
I like talking a lot, so I will tell you about our stormy history as well as our contemporary life. I will explain Polish national customs and habits, and maybe I'll try to teach you a little bit of Polish language which is considered as one of the most difficult languages in the world. But probably most of all I will talk about people, because no matter if they are politicians, soldiers, poets, composers or scientists, it's their life and work which make our life circle to continue for centuries.
I've been working in the travel business for more than 20 years. So I've managed to acquire quite a lot of experience. After all this time I know that what I like the most in my work is the direct contact with the travelers. Each of the offered itineraries, can be adjusted to your specific needs or personal requests. Do not hesitate to ask questions or drop some ideas you might have found on the internet or heard from your friends. I will be happy to check it out for you and add to the program if possible.
I can tell you that even though I'm a city girl, I like nature a lot. I like cooking and baking cakes. I also sing in a choir. But don't worry. You will not have to listen to it unless you want to sing with me.
Come and enjoy. Welcome to Poland!
- Warsaw city tour guide (licence # 855 issued by Mazovian Voivodship Authorities)
- Tour leader (licence # 1836 issued by Mazovian Voivodship Authorities)
- Certified tour guide in Museum of the History of Polish Jews in Warsaw (Museum Certificate #122)
- Certified tour guide in Chopin Museum in Warsaw (Museum Certificate # W053/2017)
- Certified tour guide in National Museum of Art in Warsaw (Museum Certificate #217)
- Certified cross-country guide for Kampinoski National Park (PTTK Certificate # 14)
As a licensed guide, I have no restrictions.