My name is Antje and I would be more than happy to show you my lovely homeland Mecklenburg-West-Pomerania!
I have been working as a tour guide for more than 10 years now and I do it with passion.
What I like most is:
- to tell stories that you will remember
- to incorporate personal insights and stories into my tours
- to show you things that you normally just would pass by
- to give you "light bulb moments"
- to set local history into a larger frame to show how things are related with each other
- to get in good contact with my guests and have interesting conversations
- to learn from each other
- to have a nice day with you. :-)
I am interested in history, culture and nature. Therefore I read books in these fields and enlarge my knowledge, so that I can share it with you.
I have been traveling a lot, I also worked on a cruise liner, but whenever I come back home to Mecklenburg-West-Pomerania I feel that this is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. And I would like to share this love with you!
What my guests told me after they were on a tour with me: "Thanks for sharing your personal story with us. It meant a lot. ", "You are an excellent guide. ", "We have learnt a lot today. ", "You have a lovely voice. "
I have been working as a guide for more than 10 years.
I am a licensed church guide.
I am not a driver-guide. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.