My name is Antje and I would be more than happy to show you my lovely homeland Mecklenburg-West-Pomerania!
I have been working as a tour guide for more than 10 years now and I do it with passion.
What I like most is:
- to tell stories that you will remember
- to incorporate personal insights and stories into my tours
- to show you things that you normally just would pass by
- to give you "light bulb moments"
- to set local history into a larger frame to show how things are related with each other
- to get in good contact with my guests and have interesting conversations
- to learn from each other
- to have a nice day with you. :-)
I am interested in history, culture and nature. Therefore I read books in these fields and enlarge my knowledge, so that I can share it with you.
I have been traveling a lot, I also worked on a cruise liner, but whenever I come back home to Mecklenburg-West-Pomerania I feel that this is one of the most beautiful places I have ever been. And I would like to share this love with you!
What my guests told me after they were on a tour with me: "Thanks for sharing your personal story with us. It meant a lot. ", "You are an excellent guide. ", "We have learnt a lot today. ", "You have a lovely voice. "
A Recent Review of this guide
Antje was very knowledgeable about the history of the places we visited, and was able to provide us with information that gave us insight into the places and the people. Very good experience for our group.
Annie Mae Roffey
I have been working as a guide for more than 10 years.
I am a licensed church guide.
I am not a driver-guide. I can accompany you in your vehicle or I can arrange for a separate car and driver.