The World Capital of Amber
The World Capital of Amber, where you will immerse in the over 1000 years old town with the gorgeous buildings, breeze in the port by Motlawa river, Gothic churches, hundreds of amber workshops and cozy places where you can have lunch with gold wasser or machandel.
In Gdansk you will visit the biggest. . . come and get to know what is the "biggest in the world" in Gdansk. As I know Gdansk as the back of my hand, during the tour there will be some nice surprises as well. . . . .
- Old Town (Main Town) in Gdansk: Great Crane, Granary Island, Saint Mary's church, Neptun Fountain, Artus Court, The City Hall, Lomg Street, Great Armoury.
Other places if you want to alter the schedule given here.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The place in the centre of Gdansk according to what we agree upon before (e.g.the hotel where you are staying, a train station Gdansk Glowny or Gdansk Srodmiescie, Neptun fountain, Golden Gate etc.).
End location: The place in the centre of Gdansk according to what we agree upon before (e.g.the hotel where you are staying, a train station Gdansk Glowny or Gdansk Srodmiescie, Neptun fountain, Golden Gate etc.) I can recommend the place where you can go for lunch after the meeting or other places that are worth visiting.
Duration: 3 hours
Duration of the walk a little bit depends on the visit to the museum or church. I will be happy to customize it on your request. And this is the lenght of the walking tour. If we meet in the port or at the airport it will be charged extra and will take about one and a half hour longer.
- My time and service as your private guide in Gdansk
Estimated Local Cash Needed
80 zl - This is what is necessary if you want to have lunch, coffee.
- Any food or drink
- Any person purchases or expenses
Transportation from the port or airport can be arranged for an extra change, and it may extend our tour by 1-2 hours. Please contact me for details,
- List of about 90 countries whose nationals may enter Poland without a visa are published on the page of the ministry of foreign affairs www.msz.gov.pl
- Bank holidays when the museums are closed https://www.officeholidays.com/countries/poland/index.php