New Zealand's most acclaimed boutique Island region of wine & food - wine tasting and sightseeing
WAIHEKE ISLAND voted "No 5 Destination in the World" by Lonely Planet. A day not to miss. Prepare to be spoiled!
8. 25 am you meet Phil at the Downtown Ferry Terminal, where you receive a welcome pack of: mineral water, tasting notes, information kit and full itinerary. Have a complimentary tea/coffee/cold drink. Phil will run through your Waiheke wine tour itinerary and answer any questions you may have.
Then, relax and enjoy the scenic 35-minute Waiheke 'Quick Cat' Ferry, as you journey across Auckland's spectacular Waitemata Harbour.
Once at the Island, journey on Phil's premium Waiheke wine tour - to taste wines at three premium boutique Waiheke vineyards. Enjoy a private mini degustation wine & food matching.
Pause for lunch (not included in tour fee).
Soak in the stunning coastal scenery and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere on New Zealand's own Treasure Island of wine and food.
Finally catch the 3. 00 p. m. ferry for a leisurely trip back to the mainland.
A Private Tour to an exclusive boutique Island.
8. 25 am meet Phil at the Ferry Terminal, where you receive a welcome info pack. Complimentary tea , coffee or cold drink.
Relax and enjoy the 35-minute Ferry ride across Auckland's spectacular Harbour with views of gulf islands and the City. Phil will run through your itinerary and answer any questions.
Taste wines at three Waiheke vineyards. Enjoy coastal scenery and the relaxed atmosphere of New Zealand's own Treasure Island of wine and food - Waiheke, rated '5th best Island to visit in the World' by Lonely Planet.
10. 15 Wine tasting at Mudbrick winery. A Premium tasting of their own wines - from Pinot Gris, Chardonnay, Syrah and 'meritage' style red blends.
11. 15 Private Peacock Sky VIP wine tasting with daily food matches. Exquisite morsels prepared daily to match Peacock Sky's award-winning wines.
12. 15 Lunch break (not included in tour fee).
1. 30 Third winery tasting visit.
3. 00 A leisurely and scenic return ferry ride to the City.
3. 45 Return
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: Meet at Botswana Butchery restaurant - Ferry Building, on the waterfront, Auckland City.
End location: Ferry Building, on the waterfront, Auckland City. This allows time for shopping and sight-seeing around the harbor.
Duration: 8 hours 30 min.
8.30 am till 4.45 pm
It would be extremely rare to have to cancel because of weather. Please note NZ does not experience hurricanes etc.
Modern catamaran ferry - then a spacious 7-seater 'people mover' vehicle on the Island.
A Recent Review of this tour
Read More Reviews For This Tour
Great personalized tour of Waiheke Island wineries. Phil was a delightful and knowledgeable guide. Took care of all the details from ferry tickets to private winery tours for the four of us. Lunch arrangements at Mudbrick Winery was a highlight of the tour. Would definitely recommend his tour. It was a great beginning of our trip to New Zealand.