Explore renowned Japanese gardens in Kyoto where is a garden lover's paradise.
Kyoto is a paradise for garden lovers.
During this tour, you can visit several beautiful Japanese gardens with various styles.
I can customize places to visit according to your preference and interest.
Here is a recommended itinerary. It can be customized according to your preference and interest:
1. A palace style garden at Ninna-Ji temple
2. A dry landscape garden (or a ZEN garden) at Ryoanji temple and/or Nanzen-Ji temple
3. An early modern naturalistic style garden at Murin-an
4. A pure land style garden at Byodo-in temple.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: At your hotel or public facility (e.g. train station) in Kyoto city
End location: At your hotel or public facility (e.g. train station) in Kyoto city
Duration: 8 hours
Public transportation or taxi
Transportation for the guide from home to your pick-up place.
Estimated Local Cash Needed
5000 Japanese Yen - - Admission to each temple/touristic sites - from 500 JPY to 1,000 JPY per site
- Public transport (bus, subway, train) - around 200-300 JPY for one section
- Taxi - approx. 700 JPY for 1.5 km.
Note: The above estimate of local payments do not include food and beverage.
Transportation fare (public transport, taxi).
Admission fee for the temples.
Food and beverage.
This tour is not covered by insurance, so please make sure you are under your own insurance.
I am not a driver guide but I can arrange transportation upon request.