Every weekend I was visiting the same city but in different centuries. We were exploring the secrets, western&eastern, bright&dark sides of a city, where three generations of my family were raised up.
Now I am telling those stories professionally since 2007 for the ones, who want to fall in love with a city of colors and contrasts, who want to see the spots, where tourists are not taken and of course, who want a different tour.
Let me lead you through the narrow streets of Old town, which remind of a spider's web and be the one, who answers your questions or hears your impressions.
LET'S DISCOVER TOGETHER THE COLORS OF VILNIUS!
A Recent Review of this guide
Great job by Agneta I saw a great part of the city and most importantly learned about the history of the country. She knows her stuff and made the experience very memorable would highly recommend her.
- Guiding license of Lithuanian State Department of Tourism (since 2007);
- Master diploma of Culture management in Vilnius Academy of Arts (UNESCO);
- Language certificates (English, German, French);
- Certificate of Photography school etc.
- Guiding inside of the historical monuments possible for additional fee (Vilnius University, Gediminas tower etc.)
- No guiding license for the Royal Palace and Genocide museum, I can only accompany you.
- I can drive you in my vehicle (up to 4 persons).