Every weekend I was visiting the same city but in different centuries. We were exploring the secrets, western&eastern, bright&dark sides of a city, where three generations of my family were raised up.
Now I am telling those stories professionally since 2007 for the ones, who want to fall in love with a city of colors and contrasts, who want to see the spots, where tourists are not taken and of course, who want a different tour.
Let me lead you through the narrow streets of Old town, which remind of a spider's web and be the one, who answers your questions or hears your impressions.
LET'S DISCOVER TOGETHER THE COLORS OF VILNIUS!
A Recent Review of this guide
Agneta's knowledge is about the best I've come across this being my second visit. Delightful company on our walk with an intimate knowledge of history not only of the country but of Vilnius itself. I learned lots and then some, specifically as my parents were born here in Vilnius and lived under the Nazis and the Soviets. If you can call that living. Her insights are real especially in view of her own background What a delightful time. I hope we meet again
- Guiding license of Lithuanian State Department of Tourism (since 2007);
- Expert guide since 2014;
- Master diploma of Culture management in Vilnius Academy of Arts (UNESCO);
- Language certificates (English, German, French);
- Certificate of Photography school etc.
- Guiding inside of the historical monuments possible for additional fee (Vilnius University, Gediminas tower etc.)
- No guiding license for the Royal Palace and Genocide museum, I can only accompany you.