Every weekend I was visiting the same city but in different centuries. We were exploring the secrets, western&eastern, bright&dark sides of a city, where three generations of my family were raised up.
Now I am telling those stories professionally since 2007 for the ones, who want to fall in love with a city of colors and contrasts, who want to see the spots, where tourists are not taken and of course, who want a different tour.
Let me lead you through the narrow streets of Old town, which remind of a spider's web and be the one, who answers your questions or hears your impressions.
LET'S DISCOVER TOGETHER THE COLORS OF VILNIUS!
A Recent Review of this guide
Agneta was great. She was very informative about local history and important buildings in Vilnius. We appreciated her flexibility on time and informally. We sat down in a coffee shop at the end of the tour for other this we could do on our own and drew directions on a map. She followed up with us regarding other questions we had.
- Guiding license of Lithuanian State Department of Tourism (since 2007);
- Master diploma of Culture management in Vilnius Academy of Arts (UNESCO);
- Language certificates (English, German, French);
- Certificate of Photography school etc.
- Guiding inside of the historical monuments possible for additional fee (Vilnius University, Gediminas tower etc.)
- No guiding license for the Royal Palace and Genocide museum, I can only accompany you.
- I can drive you in my vehicle (up to 4 persons).