Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert, Strauss, Opera, Philharmonic Orchestra, Vienna Boys Choir
This full day city tour aims to give you an overview of the outstanding heritage Viennas as one of the classical music capitals of the world.
During a city tour we will see many important musical institutions like the Opera house, Vienna Konzerthaus and Musikverein and Theater an der Wien. You will get a better idea of the Vienna Boys Chair, the famous Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra and the New Years Concert, probably the best annual repeating tourism promotion event for Vienna all over the world. You follow the traces of famous composers: you will visit Mozarthaus, where Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart has lived most of the time when he was in Vienna, the birthhouse of Franz Schubert and the Beethoven museum at Probusgasse, where he wrote his last will, the "Heiligenstädter Testament". During a short city walk you will also pass many commemoration places for Gustay Maler, Antonio Vivaldi, Joseph Haydn and many others.
City tour with the Ringroad, statues of Mozart and Johann Strauss, Vienna Konzerthaus, Musikverein, Beethovens Pasqualatihaus, Johann Strauss Appartment, where he composed the Waltz of the Blue Danube, with visits to Schubert's birthhouse and Beethovens Museum with the Heiligenstädter Testament, his last will. In the afternoon city walk along the traces of several composers like Haydn, Salieri, Vivaldi, Strauss and visit of the Mozarthaus, where Wolfgang Amadeus has lived nearly for 3 years.
Meeting Location + Tour Duration
Meeting location: The tour can start at your hotel or at any of the confirmed Location Options.
End location: The tour can end according your needs.
Duration: 7 hours
1. City tour by car (1-3 persons) minivan (4-7 persons) including the visit of Schubert's birthhouse and the visit of the Beethoven Museum with the "Heiligenstädter Testament".
2. City walk on the traces of composers across the historical city center including the visit of the Mozarthaus.
* Private guide for 7 hours
* Private driver and car / minivan for 4 hours
* Entrance ticket and tour at the birthhouse of Franz Schubert
* Entrance ticket and tour at the Beethoven Museum including the "Heiligenstädter Testament"
* Entrance ticket and tour at the Mozarthaus, where Wolfgang Amadeus has lived for nearly 3 years
Estimated Local Cash Needed
25 Euros per person - For a light lunch and refreshments
further entrance fees (not needed), refreshments, snacks and souvenirs